RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Heroes: Season 3

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Placeholder. :3

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
---Post Reserve---

Sylar <3

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Heroes is kind of lame to me. I don't know why, I really do want to like it. I've tried watching the first season like 4 times, but halfway through I just get bored with it.  :'(

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, it's pretty much X-Men with more gore. But I still like it.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I think one of the turn-offs for me was Ali Larter's character/storyline. It was excruciating to sit through. The only two people I really liked were Hiro and that cop with ESP.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'm terrible about network tv I mean to watch this but I never get around to catching an episode. I don't like to go out of my way to watch stuff which is why dvd's are my friend. I don't like to download shows still airing new seasons, because sometimes that kills the show.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Bah, i can be shallow enough to like heroes ;o;

Did anyone see that pre-show? I saw the last three minutes of it. I had no idea that it was big enough for that o.O;

I thought season two was short.

It's been too long since i last watched the first season, but I think it's just a little better  :tpg:

And finally i'm most interested in that scientist guy.

Spoiler for:
Gah i hope he lives ;_;

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I sort of liked Heroes in Season 1. I think the way they deal with time travel is a huge turn off though. Time travel is a difficult concept to deal with in any way whatsoever of course, but it was getting really ridiculous. It'd have been better if they left Hiro's abilities at teleportation and Stop Time. Anyway, that sort of turned me off. Plus the fact that the characters were getting to be entirely plot driven, like Claire all of a sudden agreeing to go with the Haitian even though she knew he was the one who caused her mother's brain problems. And Hiro confronting Peter and Adam and absolutely no communication between them even though they could stop time and just talk. Instead, they immediately go into battle from a conversation that went something like this:

"Peter, what are you doing here?"
"Oh I'm being tricked by Adam"
"YOU MUST DIE!!!"

Rep:
Level 90
I tried watching it too. It just seemed like I've seen better writing with the original X-Men cartoon by Fox.

It has a much higher budget than Terminator: Connor Chronicals.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The only reason Heroes is kinda good is because it's not like any other superhero story "OK LETS ALL MEET AND KILL THE BAD GUYS" It shows us how the life of these guys are, which is cool.

Season one was nice, it gave a good intro. Season 2 was not that great cuz no sylar.
season 3 rocks cuz sylar + good hiro story and cool(er) stories.

Also, i find claire useless~
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
I happened to catch the first half of last night's episode, and 3 years after the show started, everyone is still complaining about the same stuff. Stupid cheerleader bitch is mad because nobody wants her to be an hero, That annoying dude with the cleft palate and his political brother are fighting, Hiro still can't control his power, Ali Larter's dumb mirror twin is still fucking shit up. Christ, at this rate, the series finale is going to be someone actually fighting a bad guy.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, I'd rather just watch the first season over and over.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i just forgot

nicky/jessica/tracy/micahs fake mom is useless too.

Arlen is hot.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
The only reason i don't like claire is that it's either

- SHIT I WANNA HELP TOO GUYS LET ME COME

or

- I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL ALREADY

and if it's not that dilemma, then she's just getting hurt

I think she figuratively died like eight times so far, and been severely disfigured at least eighty times.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah she's got a problem with deciding things.

mentally retarded i'd say~
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
Are you all still watching it?

I almost cried when Gabriel [Sylar in the future] lost his son. But then it's like, why doesn't Peter go back in time just enough to warn his past self about the fight? =/

And seriously, I think Peter does become a bad guy, because of what Gabriel told him about his power. It comes with a hunger and it turns you into a monster. I really doubt that Peter would be able to control it, he already has so much going on with himself right now.

But Sylar's ability is so awesome, except for the monster-hunger thing. xD

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I stopped at season 2, it got to be like a soap opera. I saw it on just recently and decided to watch it...seriously, the script is terrible:
Sylar: He's my dad too! Just because I didn't grow up with him doesn't mean I can't know him!
Or something like that, I thought Sylar was this crazy badass who decapitated people?
The only actors who actually has semi-good scripts are nathan's father, masioka and.....yeah, can't think of anyone else. Probably ando because he doesn't have too many lines.

Yeah, I hate claire, she's annoying. Kristen Bell is awful on it, so is the guy who plays matt, he went to africa and still has his perfectly styled hair? o.O

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
sylar went through a guilt trip. he pulls through.

season 4 looks to be rubbish