RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED]Actor size

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I want to make my actor a bit bigger... I was wondering if this is at all possible, to make it so if I have all my maps as pictures he'll actually look like he belongs there x.x
I'd like him just about the same size as one actors animations, 3x4 tiles.
I would also like to do this for the Sideview Battle System, so I can have more detail per actor..

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 04:37:38 AM by Ghero »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Ummmmm...

you need resources then. I'm moving this to that section.

These are pretty huge requests though. I don't think you'll have much success.

All I need is a way to do it and a template if possible, I can make the actors myself! :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Oh, okay. Well, the easiest way is to just make single character sheets.

Look at the default character sets - you will need to make a pose for Down Facing Left foot forward, Right facing right foot forward, etc...

Anyway, the easiest way is to just make a single file the size you want - make all the poses, and then save it with a $ at the start of the name of the file. Then, when you import it, it should work the way you want it.

Thank you!