RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK 4 Theme comments

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I'm going to have to get a new signature once the theme is done :(

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
you'll be able to hide it eventually =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I like the bars between post blocks, but I kind of think the blocks themselves might be too white. Well bright or whatever.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I like the bars between post blocks, but I kind of think the blocks themselves might be too white. Well bright or whatever.

I dont like the board look >_>

Looks too messy, everythings all too close =[

I like the rest though <3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
updated lol
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I like the little "rmrk staff" banner in the corner of messages :)

perhaps instead of a red line at the left side a dark purple or blue one would suffice, as the red kinda doesn't mesh imho

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
it's a tiny hint. Mods will have a green one, super mods a blue one, admins a red one and donators a gold one =o
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ah, I didn't know you were going to match the colors like that.

ok, makes more sense then :)

shouldn't donators have a pink one?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
It's pretty good. There's something off about it, though, but I can't figure out what it is...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I think the "quote" button shouldn't cover the banner. Other than that, it looks awesome.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
buttons like on the dark theme would work best in that respect.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Roph Both the view unread posts and view unread replies go to the recent unread topics page, instead of one leading to New replies to your posts.

Rep:
Level 102
That's already fixed, just haven'tuploaded a new copy yet =o
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The post boxes look too small. ;-; And rounded would be cooler.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
didn't see it mentioned anywhere, just makin sure

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh wait, connected is pretty cool, lol.

EDIT: Eh, Idk.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I like where the theme's going so far, it's purple and not eye-killing

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I noticed something weird. My post says RMRK Staff on it. I thought this might be because of the Mega Mall board, but Chewey and Skanker are in charge of the spam board yet they don't have RMRK Staff banners on their posts. o_O

Edit: Maybe it's because of being a donator?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 07:51:11 PM by Zylos »

Rep:
Level 102
First I setup the staff thing with the red thing on the left, I was lazy and just copied and pasted for donators, will fix that =o
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
under 'donations' there's a little split in the Community box

edit: Subforum for your project also wordwraps kinda weird
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:05:49 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

I dont like the board look >_>

Looks too messy, everythings all too close =[

I like the rest though <3

I just wanted to see what would happen to the "rmrk staff" sash if I quoted someone.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
Updated a little =o

In the next update everything is alot cleaner =o
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I like the buttons, but the bottom ones are sorta hard to read

edit: they could use a bit of space between them (the moderation icons I mean)
edit2: ok nevermind, I love the buttons now :3
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 02:38:38 PM by NAMKCOR »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
can you make it so the width isn't 100%? I know it stretches, but a max width would be nice. Not many are going to enjoy the banner with a 1800px resolution ;p
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
You can now toggle between showing or hiding the sidebar ;o
bringing sexy back