RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Video game cheat contest

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
You will post any famous phrase, cheat codes or any kind of things that will distinguish that game and the next poster will try to answer it. Keep the cycle please.

Nes Action Game with a cheat of - Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
All of them :V

Contra
duh.

Code: [Select]
BF1 8KF MC1 - Dracula’s castle level

CODE TAGS FOR CHEAT CODES LOL :V

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
Haha i played this one!

Van helsing. Duh.  ;D

By dodging 200 lightning strikes, you will get this Ultimate item.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
easy stuff.
FFX.

Code: [Select]
COMPLETE THE CURRENT GOAL
Press Start to pause game play, then hold L1 and press:
Triangle, Right, Up, X, Right, Circle, Up, Triangle, Square, Left, Up, X.
You can repeat the code to disable its effect.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
Massive guess...
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

________________________________________________________________________________________

Enable the console from the game's in-game options. At the main menu, hit the tilde key (~) to drop the dev-console. Type seta thereisacow "1337" and then press ENTER. Type spdevmap and then press ENTER. You will receive an error. This is normal. You can now start or resume a game. When playing, drop down the dev-console (~) and enter the following codes and hit ENTER to activate or toggle them.

Rep:
Level 85
HEEYEYYY!! i love that game.

ITS CALLED SUIKODEN 3!! ..nah.. Call of Duty M.W!!!

Now i got three question:

1.A girl said on this suspense/horror game "im not your mary"

2.The word/shout "TOASTY" was being popularized on this game

3. X-X!V''Q

Its easy huH..

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
2. Mortal Kombat

===========================================================

Look for a floor-colored pixel that opens a room with the developer's name cascading down the screen.