RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[PSP]Prinny - Can I be the Protagonist? *dood*

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Prinny - Can I be the Protagonist?

http://prinny.jp/  <-- Official Site

Spoiler for Screens:

The game features Prinny from the Disgaea series as the main character. The story is about the demon princess Etna looking for the ultimate sweets and ordered a troop of 1000 Prinnies to fetch them. There will be 10 stages in total, with 6 initially playable. Prinny can perform various actions like jump, life-up objects and throw, attack with weapons and crouch to pretend hectic to distract the enemy's attention. In certain battles you will have to use many Prinnies to fight against the enemy, that's why there are 1000 Prinnies in player's stock.

I literally jumped when I saw this O_o I love prinnies!
*sigh* But too bad it's for the PSP.  :(
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
A Prinny sidescroller game? Awesome. ;8

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I had my eyes for this too. Would have prinnygasmed if it was for the DS or something I actually own ._.

<3 prinnies
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
They don't really show the gameplay vids for long, but it sort of looks like a Tomba/Maple Story type hybrid. Could be interesting...

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
LOL
I never ever expect this..
but I guess it's very NIS after all. =p
*sigh* Is Kurtis going to appear in that game?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
LOL
I never ever expect this..
but I guess it's very NIS after all. =p
*sigh* Is Kurtis going to appear in that game?

Spotting a green prinny in the masses of all the blue ones?

Very likely  ^-^
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Aaaagh!
I really need to get a PSP. ._.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Man, why did my PSP break down? All I remember was playing Disgaea on it, but it kept freezing. And now it won't turn on. ;9

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I've actually played the demo of this game >_>

I didn't like it all too much, but that might just be because there was only one level of gameplay which took five minutes to complete. Playing as a prinny was fun, and I contended myself by watching myself explode when I ran into an enemy with no health. The demo could have been better, as it lacked a boss.

I liked the Disgaea references o.o