RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FPSCreator-WOW-

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
This is gonna make you WOW.
I just found a First Person Shooter Creator called, well, FPSC. :tpg:
It is, the most amazing program ever. It's 3D, FPS, Guns, zombies, shoot-em-up-amazingness!
I can't really describe it, so.. Just go look at it yourself, okay?
http://fpscreator.com/
It ISN'T free, but they have a unlimited free version, and a 30 day trial of the full version.
They also have a LOT of pre-made 3D resources, including guns, zombies, zombie policemen, zombie doctors, and a ton more.
So, go check it out.

Wow, I sounded so annoying in this post, I never do that.. ;9

Rep:
Level 90
I have seen this, but not a recent version. The old versions were extremely dull and couldn't do much other than keys and doors for gameplay.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I had the full version, it really isnt that good, and the controls for creating menus and the such are horrible.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol just use the hl2 engine.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I used this a couple years ago, it's pretty decent, you can code your own AI and scripts and such with C++ I believe, but other than that, if you don't know scripting or how to make 3d models, you're pretty much going to be making a generic FPS game.

it's fun to play around with, but not really good for much

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon