RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Taking on a government

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Okay, say you had to be a one man army, and you had to take on a military in groups of roughly 20-30 people at a time.  What gear would you use and why? Also you are in a concrete building 3 stories high, the roof is flat and you have access to it, you are surrounded by 500 yards of flat plains with a thick forest edging it.

Code: [Select]
Primary Weapon 1:
Primary Weapon 2:
Primary Weapon 3:
Support Weapon (Turret):
Sidearm:
Close Combat:

Primary Weapon 1: MG36 with Reflex Scope and AP rounds, basically a G36 with more rape power :3
Primary Weapon 2: Walther WA 2000 Sniper Rifle on the roof, normally I don't go for semi-automatics, but taking on an army so :/
Primary Weapon 3: MP-7, power of an assault rifle, size of a sub machine gun
Support Weapon (Turret): 4 M134D's mounted in the second story window on each side of the building
Sidearm: Desert Eagle .50 AE since I won't be using it until they are inside the house, also a Colt 1911 in case the penis enlarger jams.
Close Combat: WASP, insert knife, watch target explode

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Primary Weapon 1: AK-47, or any variant still using the 7.62x39mm. It is not prone to jamming and although it isn't TACTICOOL, attachments are still available and the ammo type is widely used.
Primary Weapon 2: FN SCAR-L A very versatile and light weapon, ammo is a bitch though.
Secondary Weapon: M82 SASR Obvious sniper rifle of choice.
Support Weapon: M240G with a tinted glass shield infront to prevent flashes. One on each level infront of stairs leading upward, one on roof facing entrance.
Sidearm: Hi-Point Model 40SW .JCP
Close Combat: Some sort of trench knife.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm not a big fan of S&W, but good choices otherwise.
Personally I had a hard time choosing between a custom AK or the MG36

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I picked ammo availability over range and firepower, that's really what the M82 and SCAR-L are for
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Newsflash: They airstrike you, you die.

Rep:
Level 97
Newsflash: They aren't going to waste the effort to airstrike one man, also lets say they want the building intact.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Primary Weapon 1: gravity gun and a whole ass ton of sawblades  :V

1: A nuke
2: A few dozen hostages
3: An open transmission to all of the people in said government.

I could take it over without firing a shot.
lol metal gear

edit: whoops didn't notice this was in Debate my serious answer is thus

Primary Weapon 1: M4 Carbine SOPMOD package decked out the way i like it
Primary Weapon 2: Saiga 12 Kalashnikov based semi-auto clip fed 12 gauge = hell yes
Primary Weapon 3: M40 bolt action sniper rifle
Support Weapon (Turret): M134 Minigun with auto turret software and servos akin to paintball turrets (as long as there be no spys to sap them :V)
Sidearm: Good old Colt 1911
Close Combat: gonna have to agree on the trench knife

as much nato standard (7.62) as possible because that is what will likely be sent against you thus creating a steady flow of ammo
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 07:26:28 AM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 97
I'm not a big fan of the M4, and nice choice of shotgun, but personally I would go with AA-12 if I had the ammo.
Also Colt 1911 <3