RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Holy Shit... Megaman 9!!!!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yeah I have it. It's weird o.O.

I don't even know what the z buttons are for.
nentendo 64 games on virtual console

Imao there's two z buttons and i haven't used them yet

okay i only have mariokart, paper mario and zelda but still, they use another button for z. which is weird o.O.

At least i THINK they use another button for z. maybe i subconsciously press one of them. I don't know o.O.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
PROTIP: You use them in Wii games.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This topic is about Megaman 9, not the Wii.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
lol sorry holk

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Which is why I previously split the discussion. Apparently someone disagreed with my decision. ::)

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
NAO XBOX VERSION!!!???

Bah that sucks ofcourse, but this might be really cool.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
NAO XBOX VERSION!!!???

Bah that sucks ofcourse, but this might be really cool.
There is a 360 version. =o

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
So did anyone get this yet? It was released today. I thought $10 was a bit much, but decided to pay for it anyway.

I've only beaten Concrete Man, Hornet Man, Galaxy Man, and Magma Man so far. The level designs are great, probably some of the best of the series. I like the addition of a shop, and the time trail and challenges are kind of neat, but for me personally they won't really add much replay value. It's interesting that there will be some downloadable content. Obviously there's nothing yet, but I'm curious as to what there will be.

I downloaded the soundtrack a week or so ago. I've heard people talk about how great it is and how it's the best one since Mega Man 2. I'd have to disagree though. Most of the Robot Master stage music isn't that great. It seems Jewel Man's music is the most popular, but that is possibly my least favorite. I find Splash Woman's music completely boring and Galaxy Man's a mixed bag: good in some parts, annoying in some parts, and bad in others. There are some good tracks but overall there is much better Mega Man music out there.

Rep:
Level 102
I bought it earlier today. So far I've only beaten galaxy man, but I haven't played it much.

Not sure if it's worth the $10 yet, bet it's a really fun game. It makes me feel nostalgic though. ;o;

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
So did anyone get this yet? It was released today. I thought $10 was a bit much, but decided to pay for it anyway.

I've only beaten Concrete Man, Hornet Man, Galaxy Man, and Magma Man so far. The level designs are great, probably some of the best of the series. I like the addition of a shop, and the time trail and challenges are kind of neat, but for me personally they won't really add much replay value. It's interesting that there will be some downloadable content. Obviously there's nothing yet, but I'm curious as to what there will be.

I downloaded the soundtrack a week or so ago. I've heard people talk about how great it is and how it's the best one since Mega Man 2. I'd have to disagree though. Most of the Robot Master stage music isn't that great. It seems Jewel Man's music is the most popular, but that is possibly my least favorite. I find Splash Woman's music completely boring and Galaxy Man's a mixed bag: good in some parts, annoying in some parts, and bad in others. There are some good tracks but overall there is much better Mega Man music out there.

Could you send me the soundtrack? The music in the trailer was so good, which is half the reason that I was pumped for this. Also, Spinning platforms are awesome.

Rep:
Level 97
Stolen links ftw

http://www.filefactory.com/file/dd53a0/n/rockman9_rar

The Dr. Wily stages have pretty sweet music.

Rep:
Level 94
Thanks, bro~

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
should I actually play the first 8 before I bother with this?

Rep:
Level 94
There is literally no story in the games. You can get more of an idea for the story from wikipedia.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I got it. Hurray twlight hack, anyway, its really fun. Honestly it has that sort of retro feel a megaman game should have. It also has a few new features and it has DLC. The music is classic, and the gameplay is fairly awesome.

I'm thinking about picking it up on my ps3 when it comes out for it.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
i love this game. its has unique levels, simple controls, and this shop is useful.

I beat jewel man, tornado man, and galaxy man. I been playing it since i got it.

Rep:
Level 84
<Jesus Saves>
I suck at it... but so much fun!!!

Current Room Count: 71

Post yours, and strategies you used to advance!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 12:45:21 AM by Kail200X »

ハープダープ