RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP]Wendia: Silence Of The Wind

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Great! I'm looking forward to it Shadow! We missed you here.

Rep:
Level 88
Fight Tha Powah!
Your maps look pretty awesome.
And custom made facesets FTW.:lol:
Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb!!

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
An Little Update Here:

Battler for Siegfried:

Skills Learning System

Edited The Battle System:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
That looks nice, but could you explain the skill learning system? The screenshot isn't giving me enough to piece it together

Rep:
Level 46
Overlord in Training
Very cool. The creative bug burrows deep, and is restless. I have failed to finish every project up to now, and I'm going on a decade here.

But I didn't really have the maturity and discipline before. Now I'm more intelligent and disciplined in about every way. My game is growing steadily.

How has it been? Three years later, how much have you changed, and how is it effecting your game?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
@Hiromu: You learn skills from weapons/armors/ect when you are
equipped with a certain weapon. As you can see as an example,
you can learn Cure and Wind from Mithril Pike. You need 100 exp
to learn Wind.  It's the same system as in FF IX.

@Razma: Pretty much has changed after 3 years. My english is
alot better now, and Im also better at using the program.  And
I also have the confidence to pay for art and stuff for the game,
now that I have a better income compared to 3 years ago.