RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I need your knowlege of software.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Alright, so: I was deleting some stuff in my temporary download cache, and didn't see anything worth keeping, so I deleted it all.  I now realize that it has made any song that I downloaded from the internet not play through iTunes.  This is hundreds of songs missing, sometimes almost full playlists.  This cannot stand.  I had a jailbroken iPod, but then apple blindsided me with their bullshit, and I accidentally updated and it removed it all.  I heard of an app where you can move songs from your iPod into your library, but I don't want to jailbreak my iPod again.  So does anyone know of a program I can download that I could move songs from my iPod touch into my music library?  Help is appreciated.