RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The only downside of being Ad-Free..

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If it isn't obvious, is a lack of sustained income ;9.

Ads are actually shown on some forum pages, but not to any members. This is very slow; most people who visit RMRK tend to register which removes ads for them, and 80%+ (calculated from served forum pages vs. ad impressions) of RMRK's views are from returning members.

Hopefully this means we're doing good site-wise. Most other sites in this niche tend to all try and act like each other. It's been a little quiet on the new post side of things recently but things are still going on. RMRK Radio has become near 24/7 as opposed to an hour or two a night, and the now 2 year old default forum theme is soon going to be replaced by an almost-complete overhaul.

But all of this doesn't mean much if we can't be up and online.

We've gone through rundowns of what costs what before, which are easily findable, but to sum it up roughly, $60/month. This month, we have $7. ;9

The new version of the forums coming soon will be more flamboyant in regards to donators than just the badge, hopefully we'll see more members experiencing it  :)

If you would like to help out and contribute, read our donation page for more info or click below to go directly.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 12:57:45 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'm too poor to donate money, so I'll just suggest things. ;9

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/

If you've found this page, it means that you're interested in donating to support hbgames.org.
Sounds great!

hbgames.org is a fairly large and active forum, and with an interactive main website on the way, we're bound to only grow larger. Unfortunately, webspace isn't free. While the management does pay for the site's hosting out of our own pockets (which isn't easy), contributions from the members can go a long way towards helping ensure stable uptime for the forums. In addition, your support makes it possible for hbgames.org to hold official contests with actual prizes (such as gift certificates for online vendors).

Every penny that you're willing to donate will be appreciated, but members that donate 15 or more dollars will be recognized for their contribution on the forums. These members will become hbgames.org sponsors!

What are the benefits of being a sponsor? For one, sponsors are recognized by a special badge under their avatars- you have probably seen them on the forums. Sponsors also have the following features* enabled to their accounts, as a "thank you" from the hbgames.org management:
Customized Member Badge
Unlimited PM inbox size
Ability to use HTML and CSS in posts and topics
Ability to delete your own posts and lock your own topics
Ability to log into the forum as "hidden"

In addition, members who wish to donate additional money will be able to transfer additional sponsorships to other members' accounts. In other words, you're not limited to donating just $15. We'll give sponsorships to your friends as well!
Cut to the chase! Let's do it!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
:( No money.

I will do this though: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,29285.0.html

I don't know how much good it will do, as I don't think anyone here will want to pay for scripts, but it's the best I can do. Sorry.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
<Dr_Sword> roph stop buying condoms
Make the women buy birth control and save up for us ;o;

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
donated 43$ on my part, leaves 10$ left.  :)

Spoiler for:
I <3 rmrk  :tpg:

message me if that last 10$ doesn't make it and I'll cover it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 04:23:00 AM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Good idea. Maybe I can try to do something with pixel art? School is pretty time consuming this year though...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 ::) *Caro is getting interested in MA & Arrow's ideas*

:-\ Yet I still need my new computer <shrugs>

*Gah! 10$ bucks left! If only I had paypal! D<

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Sell your body, everyone wins.
Wait actually, I will do this
FOR
THE
GOOD
OF
RMRK

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

I don't think its right for you to donated the 10$ if you need it for something like a new computer. The money will turn up somehow, it usually does.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I'll donate £30  tommorow for you, the least I could do for a great community like this. :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
awesome, rmrk for at least another month! :D

Rep:
Level 87
Don't worry, RMRK will keep afloat. Even if some of us "accidentally" forget our passwords and pass time by clicking on ads.

What, it's not like I make enough money to donate or anything...

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Sitting there clicking ads isn't exactly a smart thing to do.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Sitting there clicking ads isn't exactly a smart thing to do.

BIG brother (google) is smarter than that :D

edit: Also can I get my name Pink this month :D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Dang, I wish I knew a way to make money. ;-; I'm so useless ;9

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well, turn on the ads then?

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
Or have no-ads a donation perk. As long as they're not pop-ups.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Or have no-ads a donation perk. As long as they're not pop-ups.

that's not Roph  :)

Rep:
Level 90
I have unlimited free space and free bandwidth on the gamespy server. I could hook you up.

It is not just me, there are 6 people that use it, one even uses it for an illegal mp3 radio station. No one has shut us down yet.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Thebodge would consider sponsoring RMRK if roph/silverline would get in touch.
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.