RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Destiny's Corpse

Rep:
Level 85
Destiny's Corpse
DESTINY'S CORPSE

Basic Storyline:

Heaven:

You start out in Heaven. There is an Angel there, who set's up some ingame preferences with you. While there, you choose your name and your appearance. There's also some tutorials there. When you are ready to go, you step through an archway, and the Angel tells you about the troubled world. (See Fig.1)

Cresh:
This is the town you are sent to. You have no recollection of the Angel and Heaven. If you talk to your Mom, you can get a side quest

Port Cresh:

One of 2 things will happen:
1)Some soldiers take you to the dungeons because you are an obnoxious pest
or
2)You walk in on a secret meeting of a group of people who hate King Gordon.

MORE COMING, there is more in game, I'm just too lazy to write it out. But I will soon, and by soon I mean a couple hours from now.

Characters
Main Character:
Name: You name them!
Info: Placed on Earth to save Earth from the Demons of Hell. Isn't aware that he is blessed by Angels. Lives in Cresh, a Port City, where the evil King Gordon has his summer palace. He becomes more aware of Angels and Demons when he meets a King Gordon Resistance Group
Main Character's Friend:
Name: You get to name him too!
Info: Main character's best friend. They grew up together. Now, they own a small fishing boat. When Main Character discovers the resistance group, he joins too. He becomes the Main Character's Acolyte, or helper.

Features:

~ABS
~Custom Menu Screen
~Quest Journal
~Name yourself!
~Choose appearance
~Custom Stat Distribution
~And MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

Screenshots:

Home Sweet Home:[/u]

Name Yourself, and your friends!!

So tell me what you think, check back often, because a DEMO is coming! Yay!

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
Well I think its gonna be pretty phunky  :lol:

:blizj:
~Be Cool~