RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game Series You Need to Play and Beat Continuously for the Rest of Your Life

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
The SMT games for SNES are really difficult, and actually kind of boring. I tried getting into it, but just couldn't. It's really rough because it's all in 1st person, but not like doom, it's like a dungeon crawler, and you get lost really easily because it's SNES and every room looks exactly the same.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I sold a ton of my old games I never play, and traded them in for Baten Kaitos and Persona 3: FES.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
I sold a ton of my old games I never play, and traded them in for Baten Kaitos and Persona 3: FES.
Rock on?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Ducktales  NES
Ducktales 2  NES

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Sonic for SEGA  :D

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Serious sam 1-1.2- and 2 :3

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 85

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Duke nukem

2nd

Pokemon series.... =}
Also, Supper Turrican is pretty sweet.

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
Suikoden 1 and 2!!!!!!!!
and
Metal gear solid and 4..

Rep:
Level 89
Suikoden 1 and 2!!!!!!!!

I agree with that part at least

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I love the Metal Gear series. It's one of the best series ever made, but to me its the kind of thing where once I know the story, I don't really have any urge to go back through it.

OK!

I guess I'll use my cigarettes I hid in my STOMACH!!

AWESOME!!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
kirby

Agreed cuz Kirby is like a cuter mario who can do ten times of what mario can do.

Kirby>Mario.
Arlen is hot.