RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skype Casual Chatting at 6PM EST/ RMRK Podcast at 7PM?!?!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
If you haven't notice, I'm trying to bring my media into the whole Crankeye Experience™.

EP. 1 - http://zxm.vumaz.com/media/Sequence%2001.mp3

I'm thinking this: (EST)

6:00 pm - Casual Chatting

7:00 pm - I want to test out a sort of RMRK Podcast idea, see if we can come up with some good topics

After That - Casual Chatting

Skype Text Chatting is available for people who do not have a mic. For 7:00 pm I'm going to record the crap we are saying, and see if some the members are really into the whole idea of the podcast. It's just a trial run. I have to make a list of what to talk about, and if you any ideas, feel free to post! I would love to get a program like this started.

But seriously dudes, Skype chatting, 6:00 pm EST.

"Oh but ZXM, how do I connect?! LOL"

Okay, you need Skype: http://www.skype.com/

Once you have that installed, you need to make an account! Make it you're username, becuase that would be sweet, or not. I don't care.

And then, you need to add "zachjack" , that's me. I'll add you in! That is it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:23:31 PM by Zxmelee »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'll be there an hour late.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ill be back fr this again.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
im ahref1 on skype :P ( ahref is too short or something)

Rep:
Level 89
I may be able to make it on time

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Too late for me sry ;9
:taco: :taco: :taco:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I didn't really take into account the time zones of the world. Seems this is a North American gig at the moment. 

Sorry :( 
For next time, I'll make it earlier.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
5:00pm central is good for me on some days. I'll try to attend. I like the podcast idea. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
: o

Those are good times for me. That would be fun! I'll see what I can do to be a part of that.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Starting soon get your asses in gear

Rep:
Level 89
This thing still going on?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Its going on right now

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
earlier next time please

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Uploading the show... Link in the first post.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
;8 lol, podcast. only thing we were missing was an interview with skanker.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
we need to do it when im home alone :3
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun