RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
OS problems

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ok  i sorta tried to put a DL'd version of XP on my PC last night >_>

I didn't realize that some of the parts didn't install so now when it try's to finish the installation..It reboots and so on.

I tried to boot it from a Vista disk that worked, but it wont <_>

All im asking is if i got XP SP2 that was complete would it continue the installation OR...is it the files that didn't install it needs and do i have to re-Format

Halp

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ok that sooorta worked

It got rid of the loop but didnt install, kept saying bits of file's were missing like last time, BUT

I Got vista back so i dont mind....

Only problem is i haven't got sound, i re-installed the drivers that came with the PC buut nothing >_<

More halp?

EDIT:

Ignore that i forgot to plug my speakers in ;o;
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 03:15:29 PM by Link »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
EDIT:

Ignore that i forgot to plug my speakers in ;o;

You're so cute. ;o;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&