RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Leventhan's Blog

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

There's not much there right now except an announcement and a mapping tutorial, and I'll hopefully update it regularly with RMVX tutorials, graphic design tutorials, something about project leviathan, and random interesting stuff around the net. Do visit sometime!  ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Looks fun. I actually learned something from your Mine tutorial, My mapping skills are unfortunately, very sad.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Great links :)

I <3 wordpress, psdtuts, and smashing magazine! lol
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
What is Project Leviathan?

Project Leviathan is an RPG Maker VX Project made by yours truly, Leventhan. The general idea of the game is rediscovering the ancient and long gone civilization of the Azure Kingdom of Atlen
civilization of the Azure Kingdom of Atlen
Azure Kingdom of Atlen
Kingdom of Arlen

It's what I saw that as first.  :-X 

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Looks fun. I actually learned something from your Mine tutorial, My mapping skills are unfortunately, very sad.
Thanks, I'll probably post some another mapping tutorial sometime tomorrow.

What is Project Leviathan?

Project Leviathan is an RPG Maker VX Project made by yours truly, Leventhan. The general idea of the game is rediscovering the ancient and long gone civilization of the Azure Kingdom of Atlen
civilization of the Azure Kingdom of Atlen
Azure Kingdom of Atlen
Kingdom of Arlen

It's what I saw that as first.  :-X 
lol

Great links :)

I <3 wordpress, psdtuts, and smashing magazine! lol
<3<3<3
I also love all other Eden (now called Envota) sites like NETTUTS and VECTORTUTS. Those Freelance job sites look mighty interesting too! =)
There's some other sites, but meh I think the ones I posted are enough for now. *coughthefwa.comcough*

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Things are going smoothly with RMVXTUTS~
Yeah, I decided to use a different name. ;8