RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FF8-2 needs a Scripter, aiding spriter, animation artist and a battleback artist

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
FF8-2 is a sequel currently in production by me, SorceressKyrsty. I'm taking care of a lot of things in-game but there are some things I cannot do- which is why I'm recruiting (duh =p). The game's eventing is currently in re-design, but tilesets and sprites are coming along rather well (both are using my own template and design, based of White Ties).

Now-
Scripter: A scripters role in the team is much needed at the moment. I need someone with comprehensive knowledge of Ruby, the SDK, and the Junction system. Google it. I need a few tweaks to it, as well. PM me for details. Other system required are a Critical Limit System, an Interative Skill system (such as hitting buttons successfully or in a specific order), an FF8 based switch system, and an ammo-using hit "E" as the character is attacking, with the option to pick what weapon/s use it. Add-ons to the Minkoff system would be nice, as well, but I know I'm pushing it already.

Aiding Spriter- Someone who's good at spriting and doesn't mind working with other templates. Nothing but character sprites will be required of you- I'm making the poses myself, as well as the tilesets and battlers.

Animation Artist- I suck at animations. I would like to get someone who has Particle Illusion and knows it well but anyone that create decent animations is acceptable. Animations will be the same as FF8 but new ones may be required.

Battleback Artist- I suck at scenery in general and so I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to draw and CG battlebacks for my game. The style of battlers is White Ties for anyone who is interested.

General Artist- Someone who can draw and colour anime styled pictures. I need all characters for 1. Before-Title Credits Pics and 2. Triple Triad 3. Basic concept and promotional art.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 10:05:36 AM by SorceressKyrsty »

Rep:
Level 86

Rep:
Level 89
Im a music composer / writer, I may be able to take care of some side senario's but mostly composition.
Legacy

Team
Slayer-Director
Darico-Mapper/Designer
Vidian-Music

Legcy- 2%(Dev stages)
What? I have to have a signature?

Rep:
Level 86
bump with update =p.

Rep: