RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Neat little piece I made today.

Rep:
Level 85
Just a neat little progression I made pieced together today. I'm thinking this is going to make good intro music for the project I'm working on.
Works best if you right-click and save it, then play it with your own media player.

http://blackanode.com/serene.mid

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:00:26 AM by irock »
yes!

Rep:
Level 85
 I think that, as an intro piece, this could work well, but only in the sense of being filler music. While the song was well developed, it was a little repetitive, and there were few parts that actually made me snap to attention (one being near the end of the song, where you had a good key change). With that in mind, I imagine that, to anyone who's playing your game focusing on the music even less, this song will sound like nothing more than some faint background sounds.
Oh, it's so close, oh so close! The next one in December, maybe? Perhaps so...more than that, you say? Do tell!