RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mugen TV

Rep:
Level 89
Well I just want to say that, I have a TV show on Youtube called Mugen TV. I advertise and network forums for people to check out. If anyone doesn't know by now I am also a member of the Mugen Community as well and for those of you who doesn't know what Mugen is, its a Fighting Game Maker Engine that allows you to make your own 2D Fighting games and its a growing community.

My mugen community name is MugenLord and on Episode 4 of Mugen TV I decided to do something thats a bit different, I am bringing in the Rpg Maker Community as well and I will be hosting Rpg Maker Projects on the show so if anyone is interested just give me a ring and I will also Provide the Link to my Youtube Channel and to one of my recent Episodes of Mugen TV.

MugenLord Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/MugenLord

Mugen TV Episode 3 Part 1

Mugen TV Episode 3 Part 2

Mugen TV Episode 3 Part 3

My Manga Warriors Mugen Project Trailer

My Mugen EX Fighters Trailer

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
This should be in Poster Board, then again you don't have 30 posts :\
Oh man.

Well sounds cool I'll check it out, for some reason MUGEN doesn't work on my computer but oh well.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Mugen is a pretty good fighting game engine, or so I heard.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Mugen is a pretty good fighting game engine, or so I heard.
It is. I use it alot, and have even made a few stages based on this guy's tutorials. Only problem is that characters can be tricky to make sometimes.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I have Mugen & yet I haven't figured out how it works *Oh god, I failed* Even when I have the Characters (-___-)

I have tried a few games . . . Really like it a lot, just wish to know how to get it to work.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
This should be in Poster Board, then again you don't have 30 posts :\
Oh man.

Well sounds cool I'll check it out, for some reason MUGEN doesn't work on my computer but oh well.

He's been a member for over a year. I think it's ok.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I have to say, Mugen TV was really fun to watch, it felt like I was watching something from an actual gaming channel. :)

Makes me want to try Mugen again.

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks and if anyone wants to know anything related to Mugen just hit me up or check out my tutorials.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=914320A883767BCC