RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
4 Character Selection

Rep:
Level 85
Destiny's Corpse
So I'm working on this game, where at the begining, you get to pick a character. Then, based on what desicion you make then, you start in different places. Throughout the game, the different choices you make changes what characters you meet and how the game turns out, at least, sort of. In the end, you end up in the same place. Anyways, what I am wondering is, 1) Is this even do-able, 2) What special features should I add, 3) Puzzles? Minigames? Help! and 4)Special scripts and junk like that. Does all that even make sense? I dunno, but see if you can help me out!

Rep:
Level 85
just show a piture like this:

character 1 picture       character 2 picture

character 1 name         character 2 name

and so on, than give the player a choice:
character 1 name
character 2 name
and so on

when he chooses one he will be sended to the map for character one, make the whole game on that part
when your done with the character 1 game do the same for all other characters

for minigames and stuff you should think of yourself