RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Quick piano bit

Rep:
Level 87
Just had some inspiration for short piano part, give it a listen. Tell me what you think.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:04:20 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 85
 I think I can possibly imagine this working for a side (or gag) character introduction or the like. The biggest thing working against the song in my mind is its tendency toward abruptly changing meter- for example, around the 3 or 4 second mark, that eighth note triplet at the end of the measure throws a rather large stick in the proverbial cog, so to speak.
 But as a general rule, I try to keep negative critiquing to a minimum on songs that are short. Without the entire frame of reference, it's impossible to say whether something might work later on where it wouldn't have otherwise. So aside from what I've already said, I'm mostly interested in the last 4 or so seconds of the song. To me, that's where it really started to get interesting.

Oh, it's so close, oh so close! The next one in December, maybe? Perhaps so...more than that, you say? Do tell!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I thought it was pretty good.