RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
~cOnvertion request~

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
hi can you convert RMXP character's to RM2k3 here's the character's that need convertion...

Spoiler for:

need changes:

change hair color to black...

Spoiler for:

need changes:

change hair to lite brown

please accept my request... thankyou and godbless....

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

no no no... i mean you convert it to RM2k3 sprite's and those are the changes... not recolor the rmxp sprite....

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Ah, I see. I'm not familiar with RM2k3. Just XP and VX.

0o0oh ok.... i wish someone would take this request...

bump. bump. bump.

Rep:
Level 87
You WILL Caramelldansen!
Hope this isn't a necro.

The XP charsets are too big for 2k3 unless you use Cherry's CharExpand patch. The info can be found in this list.

I think you can simply chop the left hand side of each XP charset (thus making each animation 3 frames, which is what 2k3 works in, instead of 4, which is what XP works in) off and use them together with that patch. Good luck.

FIRIN MAH LAZARR!! since 1994.