RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Games that related to alchemy...

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
This topic is talking about those games which related to alchemy :lol:
Anyone had played any games related to alchemy? Anyone? If does please tell me/us which game and how well for the particular game as well ;D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Are you wanting a game recommendation?

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Emm... Not really... Is just want to know is there any games which is related on alchemy because most people here whenever I tell them about that game name they seem not know on them... So I wonder people here maybe know other alchemy game which is familiar?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Any full metal alchemist game?

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Full Metal Alchemist game huh... I heard they come out the third of this game, is that game cool?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I think they are good.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Full Metal Alchemist games are okay, the bosses are shit yourself hard sometimes but other than that its generic action rpg with unskipable cutscenes and the ability to transmute the same weapon 500 times.

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
I wonder you all ever heard Atelier Iris before? This game is totally related to alchemy...

Rep:
Level 87
:P
I played atelier Iris. And atelier iris 2. They're okay...
I only got 'em cause they were made by Gust and Koei, so I guessed they would be something like Disgaea, which Koei also had a hand in making. I enjoyed Disgaea, and hoped this would be along the same lines...
I was wrong. Oh so wrong.
They're not bad games, but I didn't like them for some reason.

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
I only got 'em cause they were made by Gust and Koei, so I guessed they would be something like Disgaea, which Koei also had a hand in making. I enjoyed Disgaea, and hoped this would be along the same lines...
Really? Atelier Iris was made by Koei? How come I don't know?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Disgaea is made completely by NIS, Koei just distributed it

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
=/ I liked atelier Iris, i beat 1 and i still have to go through 2-3 >_>

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I finished all NIS games except Atelier Iris 3. It was so boring.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Golden Sun was about alchemy.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Golden Sun was about alchemy.
Indeed, I forgot all about it.  It was a good game, last boss was HARD AS TITS though.

Rep:
Level 97
Tits are soft :=

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Golden Sun is the Nintendon Gameboy Games rights?
About the alchemy part how they do the alchemy on that?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The plot is based around four "elemental stones" that are supposedly the basis of alchemy.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
And your characters have corresponding elements, and can learn various spells basied on these elements.