RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best RPG Weapon?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I think the gun blade was retarded. Pull the trigger for extra damage! It makes no sense.

Anyway, I like the quarterstaff most, as I have said, but my second favourite weapon is the Bow. Archers are really cool. Long distance and deadly

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I think the gun blade was retarded. Pull the trigger for extra damage! It makes no sense.

Anyway, I like the quarterstaff most, as I have said, but my second favourite weapon is the Bow. Archers are really cool. Long distance and deadly

it's not supposed to be practical .-.
think about it though, it's a similar concept to sticking someone with a bayonet at the end of a rifle, and then shooting.  Except slashing instead of stabbing.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It doesn't shoot anything though. Pulling the trigger just makes it vibrate ... as you are slashing someone. It makes a better dildo than it does a weapon.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 06:33:17 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Yeah, the gunblade is just a sonic blade. Raiden from MGS2 has one, as well. Sometimes they're called "vibroblades".

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Swords that are bigger then the person wielding them. :3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
It doesn't shoot anything though. Pulling the trigger just makes it vibrate ... as you are slashing someone. It makes a better dildo than it does a weapon.

Actually, I've read about what really happens or whats supposed to happen when the trigger is pulled.  Ammo does go into the weapon and once the trigger is pulled the bullet flies out of a tiny hole near the tip of blade breaking into shrapnel causing, well, extra damage.

We all know that flying metal debris hurts! D:

Anyway, I'd have to say my favorite weapon would have to be the staff.

Ever since Suikoden, Tir and Freyjadour have been my favorite characters.  Freyjadour wins a little more because of the fact that his weapon is a tri-nunchuku.

Rep:
Level 97
Source?

Quote from: Wikipedia
Squall's weapon is a gunblade, a sword using components of a revolver to send vibrations through the blade when triggered.

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
So you're saying that having the gunblade vibrate (and hence lacerate the flesh less cleanly, causing more tissue damage) doesn't make sense to you? Despite the fact you know exactly how it works? Erm?

Anyway, my favourite weapon from an RPG would have to be the RPG Launcher (lol, pun) Momo uses in Breath of Fire 3. Bazookas, fuck yeah!

Rep:
Level 84
Swords. Sleek, classy, popular because they have no flaws. You can pick one up and bash someone with it with little skill, or you can mince and can someone with some serious chopping skills. Everybodies best friend. And to be specific, rapier, you can't get sleeker or clasier than that. A charming weapon, roguish and deadly. What's not to love. Wait a second!!! CLAYMORE VS. RAPIER. Rapier wins in my opinion, claymore counts on a single swing winning. If that swing doesnt kill or maim the rapier wielder, game over buddy!  ;D
Words of wisdom-
Every fight is a food fight when your a cannibal

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
well my favourite rpg weapon is heavy machinegun especially when its minigun and dual wield use like a crazy guy
ten hut!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Yeah, I remember that RPG where you dual-wielded miniguns.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I like claws. You know, the type that you can just wear and be like Wolverine and then tear apart your enemy's flesh. Fun.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
call me old fashioned.. my fav rpg wep. (3 three letter long words in a row)

2 Handed sword. I have a passion for Power.. and there is no weapon that shows power like a 2 handed sword does. A heavy strong blade that requires strength to hold, Maturity to master and of course it can deal a great amount of damage even to the strongest of foes.

my second favourite weapon, The duel blade, Any variation from duel knives, to duel sabers. The fast agility of the wielder means the blades can do more damage in less time!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
call me old fashioned.. my fav rpg wep. (3 three letter long words in a row)

2 Handed sword. I have a passion for Power.. and there is no weapon that shows power like a 2 handed sword does. A heavy strong blade that requires strength to hold, Maturity to master and of course it can deal a great amount of damage even to the strongest of foes.

my second favourite weapon, The duel blade, Any variation from duel knives, to duel sabers. The fast agility of the wielder means the blades can do more damage in less time!

I think you mean "dual" blades, knives, and sabers. Dual means two. Duel means a showdown, usually to the death.
And 3 three letter long words in a row? 2 handed sword does not have three letters in each word. Hee hee, I'm just messin'.

This is spam, I guess. Sorry. Just remember: spam is quite tasty and should be enjoyed while it is there.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!