RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
E3 2008 lol

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
E3 was shit.

No new good games. Nintendo talked about shitty casual titles nobody cares about or SHOULD care about, Sony just talked about old shit, PS2 and more old shit before talking about a game or two. Microsoft announced a port and jabbered on about shit that's already been announced for months.

E3 was shit.
Care to explain why you think these games are shit?
Because they are.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Grafikal....posted... =O <33333

Lol, so how about Campcom porting Dead Rising to the Wii?
City Folk is going to be out on November 16th, new Mario and Zelda games on on their ways. (^_^)
Again, WiiMusic looks cool.  ;8
There is no way in hell that the Wii can handle Dead Rising if the havok engine lags sometimes in Brawl.

It's going to be hell on wheels because the wii will cut out so much stuff.

Anything on Mirrors Edge yet?

Mirrors Edge looks amazing, but onf of the kotaku bloggers said it gave him motion sickness... =O
Dead Rising Wii was in Famitsu preview...

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Oh thanks SJR, because I already know it looks amazing, but why don't you tell me what they announced about it like I implied?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh thanks SJR, because I already know it looks amazing, but why don't you tell me what they announced about it like I implied?

I haven't read anything recent. Was just saying it looked sweet...  :=: