RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PC Universe

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So I don't know if this is the right place ot put this...but:
I ordered a Wacom Bamboo Fun (white small) from PC Universe and through Amazon, and it was 26$, no seriously. But this isn't a happy ending.
I waited about a week until I received an email that told me that my order was canceled, no money was charged (still not confirmed as my mom can't remember if it was charged or pending, it didn't say refunded...) and no reason was stated.
I'm confused as shit, if it was the price and it was a mistake, they should live up to it or suffer bad reviews, resulting in less sales(?). If they were out of stock, wouldn't it say so in the email? I've been really looking forward to it coming in, and I don't have 90$ to drop on a tablet, hell, I don't even have 90$.
I'm gonna call them tomorrow (or later tonight) and see what they say about why it was canceled. Unless they give me some sort of credit (=D) I'm going to give them a very bad review and state all mah problem with them if I have trouble with customer service.

Would telling some lies be bad to try and get higher up than customer service?  ;8

Anyway, even if I get something, I'm still giving a semi-bad review due to all the inconvenience. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I might do? Don't say get a job. >:D
I'd be super happy if they offered me it for the same price as I ordered it, they had it on sale(?) for over an hour, because I looked at it at around 9AM and ordered it around 11AM...so...  ;9

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Get a job

I can't, california is gay like that.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823100045

Cheapest I could find.

Just save up a bit more so you can buy one, as most Wacom tablets are expensive buy still great for the price.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823100045

Cheapest I could find.

Just save up a bit more so you can buy one, as most Wacom tablets are expensive buy still great for the price.

Well, thanks for the find! ^_^ But I'm going to see why it was canceled first, I'm kinda curious.
I ditto that second sentence.