RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Most Badass Video Game Characters

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
DUKE NUKEM

"I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck!"
Duke Nukem is what you would get after taking the movie Top Gun and combining it with Ash from Evil Dead. An all American bad ass.
VAULT DWELLER

"Father Lasher: How dare you enter my sanctuary with a weapon in your hand! Oaf! Get out!
Vault Dweller: You don't like drawn weapons? You're gonna hate what I do with it next! "
 Vault Dweller will marry you and sell you to slavers, thats how badass he is.
TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN

"I know a lot of gamers out there who don't have much patience. 'least that's what Bishop the dude at the video store said. So I'm at the register and then I realize: I got no money! I was seriously broke! Why? 'cause I met this smoking hot chick last night at the deathmatch bar and MAN did she smell GOOD! So, being the gentleman I am, I bought her a drink. Anyhoo, I decided to get a job. The gig: assassinate 'The Drifter'! So I went where I was supposed to and waited for the guy to show up. And there he was: this cat, well-dressed, cool. Couldn't tell if he was the shit, or just plain old shit. Yeah, so he's stylin', fast, aggressive, and packin' heat. Bada-bing. Or at least it was supposed to be. 'Til she showed up. Her name: Sylvia Christel, an agent with this whatchyamacallit association. "Congratulations; you are certified as the 11th best hitman. How about getting rid of the 10 killers above you, and aim for the top?" I wanna be number one. How's that? Short and simple enough for ya? It's gonna be a long, hard road. But who knows? Could kick ass. Could be dangerous. Could totally suck. Whadaya say, bro? Join me. Let's see how far we can take this. And for you there, holding the Wii Remote right now, just press the A button. Let the bloodshed begin! "
Travis Touchdown is probably the only virgin on this list, but hell he's one of the awesomest.
LEON KENNEDY

[Bitores Mendez throws Leon and then Leon kicks one of the gasoline barrel, making it leak gasoline towards Mendez as Leon aims his handgun at the gasoline puddle]
Leon S. Kennedy: Hasta luego.
[Leon fires his handgun at the gasoline puddle and explodes towards Mendez]
Leon
Fucking
Kennedy
RYU HAYABUSA

"FOR THE ONE WHO BESTOWED THE PRECIOUS GIFT OF FIRE ON YOU PITIFUL APES, WAS NONE OTHER THAN I, XEDONIUS!"
"That wasn't in my history book." ~Ryu
If you give a ninja a gun you have the most unstoppable force in the world, well Ryu takes down armies of these.
IMPERIAL GUARD

"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"
You have to give them credit for running after you during your mass guard killing spree.
SOLID SNAKE

"It's Showtime!"
He'll break your neck and your heart ;-;
DAMON BAIRD

Damon Baird: Hi boys!
Marcus Fenix: [looks down to see Cole and Baird in the sewers] I could smell you guys from a mile away.
Damon Baird: Hey, why don't you come down here and join us? There's room for one more! It's a mother-fucking party down here!
Baird might not be the coolest cat in Gears, but hell his sadistic sense of humour makes him more badass than the rest.
ATLAS

"Would you kindly head to Ryan's office and kill the son of a bitch? "
Atlas is so badass he
Spoiler for:
changed the plot of the game right when the main character was born
GORDON FREEMAN

"..."  ;8
I think the picture is good enough
KEFKA

"Kefka: There's nothing like the sound of hundreds of voices screaming in unison. "
Not only is he a clown, but he destroyed the world .-.
DRACULA

"What is a man? But a miserable little pile of secrets."
I'd let him suck my blood iykwim
ENGINEER

"THERES A SPY SAPPIN MAH SENTRAY"
Engineer is badass for three reasons
1. He's from Texas
2. He has 11 PHD's
3. Rugged manbeast
PYRO

"MMMPPH MMMPH MMPH"
Pyro can hadouken, play guitar with an axe, and lift a 500 lb flamethrower above his head while screaming out a laugh that makes you shiver, what the hell can you do?
HEAVY & MEDIC

Heavy/Medic Combo
"CRY SOME MORE!"
"OOPS! ZAT WAS NOT MEDICINE!"
Heavy and Medic are always a combo meal, you never see the two apart. This is probably the most justified gay relationship in the universe, and its still badass.
SCOUT

"BONK!"
He killed Heavy for a fucking sandwich ;___;
SNIPER

"THANKS FOR KEEPING YOUR HEAD STILL WANKA!"
Sniper is so awesome he pees in jars, also I like to associate him with Chewey for further badassocity.
SPY

"Gentlemen"
Spy likes to fight with a knife, down and dirty like it should be.

ALBERT WESKER

"Punctual. I like that. Is Krauser there?"
Wesker wears sunglasses 24/7 and he can kick your ass with one hand and one foot tied behind his back.

AXEL

"Got it memorized"
Oh god just look at his weapons, jesus christ this man is the epitome of the awesome shit Square Enix character design they can do if they actually try.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 09:31:51 PM by Dr_Sword »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Agree 100% on all.

But...

Spoiler for:
This list needs more Turok. =X
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You can add people too

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

Main Character from Animal Crossing

Ventures out on his own with no money or house to live with dangerous beasts and turtles and is dedicated to murdering fish and insects to expand his collection of dead things.

Rep:
Level 97
That's not badass that a part of growing up.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
How could you leave out the goddamn doom marine, HE FUCKING PUNCHES DEMONS.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Thank you for the picture; it doesn't need to be here twice

Do i need to say much else
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 09:03:25 AM by Dr_Awesome »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Samus is pretty badass if I don't say so my self, she took down an entire species her self. :3
And then went back for the last 100.

Rep:
Level 97
Samus is pretty badass if I don't say so my self, she took down an entire species her self. :3
And then went back for the last 100.
She isn't on the badass list "<Irockman1> because her ass is nice"

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
If Samus isn't on the list, I really don't think the nameless characters from Team Fortress (ALL OF THEM!?) should be.

Then again, this really is just a fanboy thread, so ~

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
If Samus isn't on the list, I really don't think the nameless characters from Team Fortress (ALL OF THEM!?) should be.

Then again, this really is just a fanboy thread, so ~
Samus can be on the list
I only put the awesome Team Fortress characters (Demoman is a nigger)
How is this a fanboy thread, I have a character from almost every genre/system

Rep:
Level 96
You know which characters everyone's going to claim is the most badass?

Their favorite ones.

FANBOYISM.

I mean, you put up ALMOST ALL the Team Fortress characters, you have one in your AV, and you made a thread about those videos recently.

Just sayin is all ~

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
And you still haven't added the Animal Crossing Character  :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
You know which characters everyone's going to claim is the most badass?

Their favorite ones.

FANBOYISM.

I mean, you put up ALMOST ALL the Team Fortress characters, you have one in your AV, and you made a thread about those videos recently.

Just sayin is all ~
;8

I put up a few characters from games I havent played so nyeeah. I even asked people in irc. Also even though my favorite character is Travis Touchdown, I'm still going to argue with your logical point because I can.

Rep:
Level 96
Travis is pretty badass, in a completely anti-badass kind of way.  ;8

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
DOOM MARINE, MAKE IT SO.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
And you still haven't added the Animal Crossing Character  :mad:

Yeah, it;s pretty bad ass to live in a village full of animals, with an axe and not go on a killing spree when they ask you to do something...then again, it'd be badass if you went on the killing spree. =D
Malcolm from UT,  he's like Samuel Jackson if he were in a game. Guns, Guns and a hat.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Can go fight an army of aliens, and not lose his cigar.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

So badass...  ^-^

Rep:
Level 97

Can't pick a single quote, he has to many awesome ones ;_;

Rep:
Level 97
Gameplay doesn't make a character badass, otherwise I would have SOAP on here. Go find me some cutscenes mate

Rep:
Level 85
DARTH VADER'S SCRETT APRinttis HE IS SO BADASS and take gorden freemen of he is a bitch put on adren shepered.
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
what.

Did you just say

take off Gordon Freeman.

And put on

ADRIAN SHEPHARD?! FUCK THAT.

YOU HAVE LOST SUGGESTION RIGHTS.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 89
Wesker!!!!!

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
I have to agree; Wesker is a badass.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Dante

Even when he is surrounded by hordes of demons, he just sees it as an excuse to party.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Hai guize can i be bad ass

« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 11:57:19 PM by Link »

Rep:
Level 97
Ok I took off Gordon Freeman and added Adrian Shepherd
Spoiler for:
:epic:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Oh man, how did I not mention wesker as soon as I came in.  I am ashamed. 

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Scorpion

"GET OVER HERE"

Rep:
Level 97
Scorpion is cheap and annoying

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

kireek nuff said

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Something off fantasy star universe

Rep:
Level 97
Phantasy Star Online >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PSU

pokeball Sx2OfflineMale
Rep:
Level 85
UltimaKirby
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Kirby Player
Brawl Code - 1375-6864-5199
PM to Brawl me

Rep:
Level 97
KIRBY!!!!!
Topic says most badass, not biggest punching bag in brawl.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Sora from kingdom hearts is pretty badass. Look at his shoes, Dammint!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Geddoe from Suikoden 3.

A fuckin' eye patch. Instant win.

and

Jacques from Suikoden 3.

Rep:
Level 97
:|
Axel is way more badass then Sora.

Rep:
Level 87
Axel should definitely get on there.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Metaknight is pretty bad ass for a knight wearing purple.

Rep:
Level 97
Metaknight is pretty bad ass for a knight wearing purple.
Metaknights from a nintendo game I think he's badass.

Axel should definitely get on there.
He is on there

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Holy crap, I indirectly put axel on the list XD

pokeball Sx2OfflineMale
Rep:
Level 85
UltimaKirby
...kirby will inhale u ALL!!(like a cuban cigar)
PM to Brawl me

Rep:
Level 97
You don't inhale cigars, also you need to be 13 or older to be on this forum.

pokeball Sx2OfflineMale
Rep:
Level 85
UltimaKirby
You don't inhale cigars, also you need to be 13 or older to be on this forum.

...I'm 15...and I know u can't inhale cigars it's a Kirby pun...
PM to Brawl me

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
So Kirby will inhale us all like something that isn't inhaled? Smooth.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So Kirby will inhale us all like something that isn't inhaled? Smooth.

Ahahahahaha

Alexandra Rovias from Eternal Darkness, she's pretty badass...or Pius, he's really badass.
Vega and M. Bison from Street Fighter series, they're like baddasses among badasses.