RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Funny/disturbing PDA pics

Rep:
Level 85
I was browsing my AOL news topics, and found this topic, entitled Love is FOuling the air. Its basically a slideshow of pics of PDA, some of which made me literally quietly laugh out loud, others were kind of... odd, and others made me jealous(if you're a guy, you'll see). I just felt like sharing this with anyone who wants a quick laugh, wants to be jealous, or want to fell good that they weren't there when a picture was captured.

http://www.asylum.com/2008/07/10/unfortunate-and-downright-awful-public-displays-of-affection/?icid=100214839x1205403123x1200266127

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
When I saw the title I thought it had something to do with the little hand held computers =\
But then I dunno how that would be disturbing or funny.

- -

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
those are fucking hilarious

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 86
I laughed so hard at half of them.
The other half were scary... :(

Rep:
Level 90
I went to a wedding this weekend of a beautiful bride and a handsom groom. At the reception hall there were tiny little bells for people to ring that they should kiss. Well to be funny, one of the tables started tingling their bells, when the bride was at our table and the groom was standing at another table far off. The groom was standing with his best man, and their table was tingling. Eventually the groom kissed the best man.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
lol,

but the slideshow was creepy, for the most part.
Some of it made me jealous >:|

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
PDAs are for 9th graders, and even then, it's usually only the really ugly ones that make the most of a situation that will most likely not happen ever again.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
W..o...w....

I lol'd at the hernia, but had to stop viewing when a pic or two after the chicken. Apparently some people don't realize that with a french kiss (or deep kiss or freedom kiss or whatever the hell you wanna call it) the tongue goes in the mouth.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Drunkenness explains

Rep:
Level 91

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
please stop bumping dead topics :tpg:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon