RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bio-X Gaming Studios ltd.

Rep:
Level 85
Hello my name is Sushi-X, I am the owner of Bio-X Gaming Studios ltd.

I am in the need for some graphic artists and programmer to help with a game I am going to create and release on the internet.

The following positions are open...

Co-Head Programmer: Open/Waiting
Programmer: Open
Graphic Artist: Open

Now I know the first thing that your thinking... are we gonna get paid?

And yes I will pay all who enter my company on certain grounds, of course I can't let just anyone in, I need good people and if your interested e-mail me at sushix@live.com

Now I myself could possibly do this game on my own I just want it to be released sooner then later, I also won't be able to be online as much as I wish to stay on the game 24/7 so if it released I need people who will stick with me and provide support for the game when I am not able to.

If your going to ask how much I am going to pay, which I know I will get at least 10 posts anyways... I will go though the interview process and see all who could be good enough and those who aren't, those I pick will be told there amount and don't expect some 30$/hr I have don't have the greatest job >.> but if the game takes off well and brings in money at a pretty steady rate then I WILL, not just consider, I WILL pay all current staff more then what I did before, I will also accept anyone who would be willing to work for free temporarily, but they will be paid the most when the game is released.

Thank You all who apply, you can apply in the post or e-mail me I don't care either way.

Format
Name (Nickname or Name IRL)
Age (Looking for 18+ but will make exceptions)
Experance (More the better, but we all have to start somewhere)
Previous Games Worked On (Optional)
Gender (Male, Female, Evil Rabbit Bent On World Domination) (Optional as well, I really don't care lol)
Avalibility (Around how many free hours you have day)

E-mail Title : Bio-X Gaming Application for Employment (This makes it easy to see who is applying so I don't delete you on accident.)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
A company looking for members preferably over 18+ in a forum filled with 14 year olds...

Not gonna happen. Sorry.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 85
hmmm that is what I was afraid of, that is why I was allowing exceptions, but I will wait and see, I am sure I will be able to find a few people who can help.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
wrong section of the forums take it to team/tester recruitment

youre wanting 18 year olds and you cant even read :(

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
hmmm that is what I was afraid of, that is why I was allowing exceptions, but I will wait and see, I am sure I will be able to find a few people who can help.

Your chances are very slim
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You can delete posts by pressing the X under your avatar

Also this isn't really a company ~_~

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
How much are you willing to pay.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85
For one this is a company, an actual company I started it a year ago with a good friend of mine that moved back to North Carolina.

Second while I was not going to say how much I was going to pay I see that I am glad this is not the only place I have asked for help on, I am offering 20$ for the completed game, and then 10$ monthly for those who stay on support.

Rep:
Level 88
Do you need a music artist at all?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
An actual company? is it like ACTUALLY registered?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It's an actual company, but he doesn't have any employees. It's a company of one.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
An actual company? is it like ACTUALLY registered?

if this were the case, I'd be willing to help with art, however, if it's not, I'll pass.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Well, if there's actually a well-planned project then I wouldn't mind helping out.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.