RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]Score Uploader

Rep:
Level 85
Okay, what I'm asking for is a score uploader script. Said script would essentially upload the player's character's stats to a website, which you could log on to and view the character's stats, level, items, feats, etc. I've searched google for this, but haven't found anything yet. does anyone have a script, or know how to procure/make one?

Rep:
Level 85
i dont think that a game made with rpg maker can be connected to the internet, its not an online game, what you can do is work with variables: if he defeats a monster give him score (different with every monster, im still looking for such a script) if he lose give him -score (like -3 or something) than use text commands to show the player his statistics (sure yourself that it all fits in one message) than tell the player to make a screenshot of that and sent it to you by mail or upload it somewhere, make such a screen yourself so you can compare the screens so its hard to edit it with photoshop that you cant see that its edited.

greets, drakenkanon