RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Summer Heat

Rep:
Level 85
Story: It's summer in the town of Karzon and  thing are getting intresting a secret organization called TKOM are recruting and Basil realy wont's to join but things are geting in the way.
So he and his friends go to TKOM and come back next summer......

Fetchers:
1. ABS
2. World travel
3. an ORPG mode
4. mini-games
5. day and night
6. cell phone
7. you can change clouthes with the weather
8. Buy slaves, pets, and monsters
9. updated ever moth with the weather.

Demo: TBA

Team:
none if you would like to join just ask.

screans
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
What? The story makes no sense and where is the conflict?
If this organization is a secret, then how do the people know about it?
What does the organization do? Do they control the government or do they kill people.... maybe they're trying to resurrect a demon.

What, you get a cellphone? This game takes place in present day then why are you using the default RTP?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 08:46:15 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I informed the FBI on this scoundrel, I have also notified P.E.T.A. about your trading of pets and monsters. You are going to jail for a long time son, a long time.

Spoiler for realshit:
Your mapping is better, but still horrible, and what BoE said.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Kill yourself, kthnxbai

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Story: It's summer in the town of Karzon and  thing are getting intresting a secret organization called TKOM are recruting and Basil realy wont's to join but things are geting in the way.
So he and his friends go to TKOM and come back next summer......

Fetchers:
1. ABS
2. World travel
3. an ORPG mode
4. mini-games
5. day and night
6. cell phone
7. you can change clouthes with the weather
9. updated ever moth with the weather.

Demo: TBA

Team:
none if you would like to join just ask.

screans
Oh yeah?
Fuck your project.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
What? The story makes no sense and where is the conflict?
If this organization is a secret, then how do the people know about it?
What does the organization do? Do they control the government or do they kill people.... maybe they're trying to resurrect a demon.

What, you get a cellphone? This game takes place in present day then why are you using the default RTP?

This is and I got the Basil is the protagonist and that he wants to join the "secret" organization TKOM which I'm curious to what T-K-O-M means, also what is the "3. an ORPG mode" going to do for this?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
This game looks fucking horrible.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"

Well at least he is trying.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
What is this load of crap?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Ruzu, he made three projects like this in a time frame of less than a month and noting comes out.
It's just a load of crap.

You said it.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"

Ruzu, he made three projects like this in a time frame of less than a month and noting comes out.
It's just a load of crap.

You said it.

I noticied was just being nice  ;9, also if I wanted to be mean I would've used something different from "a load of crap" >_>.

Rep:
Level 85
oh fuck this......... :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, we never actually thought your games were good.  We were just telling you they were because you're retarded enough to believe us.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Yeah, we never actually thought your games were good.  We were just telling you they were because you're retarded enough to believe us.

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
screw this site..... >:( >:( >:( >:(

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
yo dued ur gaemz r liek so cool!!!11!!

Rep:
Level 85
thx but i know you are lieing i'm not stupid :( :(

Rep:
Level 97
But, I even bought a wii so I could play your mmorpg ;9

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
yeah me too when will it come out  ??? ???

Rep:
Level 85
never i going to stop makeing games...... ;9 ;9 ;9

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
never i going to stop makeing games...... ;9 ;9 ;9

Does that mean you're never going to stop making games or does that mean "never, I will not stop making games."

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You never started making games, you started making feces, and didn't even finish.

Rep:
Level 85
i am not going to stop makeing games i am just leaving this site. >:( >:(