RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gate Of Light MMORPG!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 85
Gate of light has gone mmo. Now meet the chaecters from the game whiel you go on quests, PVP, make wepons, skills, and armor!
Now tell me is this alsome or what all the feches of Gate of Light with an mmo. (download avalible in 1-2 days!!!) wana beta test or join the team, if you do then just post!
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
feches

Do you mean feces? 'cause I don't want your game-poo.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Gate of light has gone mmo. Now meet the chaecters from the game whiel you go on quests, PVP, make wepons, skills, and armor!
Now tell me is this alsome or what all the feches of Gate of Light with an mmo. (download avalible in 1-2 days!!!) wana beta test or join the team, if you do then just post!

download link pls
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

do you know how to make it an mmo?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

download link pls
yea, pls
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
lesten man, i wus jokin be4
i no u mint 2 spel "features"
ur game wil be alsome.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
ur game wil be alsome.

oh lol. I thought it means faces >_>

cool game!!!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
ur game wil be alsome.

oh lol. I thought it means faces >_>

cool game!!!
it has faces???!?!?!?!?!?!

yea111!!!!!11!1!11

Rep:
Level 85
yes it has faces and levilthin (sry if i spell wrong) yes be on the team what do you want to do editor, spriter, scripter, Exetra. and the download date is at the soonest july 4-14
screans by next week.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 85
how bout a beta tester!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 87
zomg its an mmo nao?!1!111/!???? dats swwet dawg :bean: