RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Element Force

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hi I'm pepepalo and new here in this forum

so I want to put my next project here
I'ts a VX project:

History: This game have a simple-tipic-story....Your Character is Kyle, a little kid that want to be a Powerful Warrior! (jeje) because a GOD tell him to save the world. But there's a problem: your father don't want you to be a warrior because your are young....so at the begginig of the game you must do easy missions like buy a club, or food and that sort of things....
But the years pass...and your father teach you how to FIGHT!
but a mistery man kill him.... :(
So Kyle begin his adventure, killing all the Element sages....(fire, ice, sand, etc)

Characters:
Kyle:
(I don't have an image sorry)
It's a Boy
A little warrior aprentice that must save the world
Its born in toshiba city

Joe:
¿Boy?
Its the cousin of Kyle, and king of Sunland
Bio:¿?

Secret Characters:
Mina: Its a girl from your city that loves you!
Gilles:Ultra Secret :P

Spoiler for:
Screenies:
In my game, in the maps I put that in the houses, you could see a little from OUT the house, So when you get out of the house is more realistic, because you see where you will "teletransport":

And This is a part of toshiba city:

Demo: emmm......Here it is: DEMO....Oh the link is broken sorry XDXDXD no there isn't a demo

Features:
I use the PR_AMS Crisaegrin from VZ4, it's a message modifier.
THE Quest System From Modern Algebra II from the forum: www.rmrk.net
About the quests: in my project there are primary and secondary objetives: so you could finish the primary objetive (kill the sages) or go by another story

The game Is totally in english

Credits:
Modern Algebra II
THe one who do the PR_AMS
Me
And this exelent Forum

That's all please post something