RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ninja Gaiden 2

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Spoiler for Not for the weak minded:

This game is so awesome, you literally take off a body part from some guy every .2 seconds, the ninjaing is really easy to do and the battles are crazy fast and fluent. And Firefox seems to think ninjaing isnt a word, so I'm going to write that dictionary company and tell them if they put bootylicious in the dictionary ninjaing shouldve been in thur fucking years ago. Not much to say about this game though, cheesy story + crazy awesome battles = Great in my book.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
The first on the xbox was awsome but sooooo hard <3

I played the demo of this and i now need the game <33333

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I want this game soooo soooo sooo badly, the ones for the NES are amazing.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I thought this was easier than the first game until I got to the bosses. Jesus christ the bosses are hard.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Flying body parts = A 10
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
<Dr_McNinja> what
<Dr_McNinja> I just found
<Dr_McNinja> a Doatec building
<Dr_McNinja> Doatec headquarters exploded in Dead or Alive 4
<Dr_McNinja> NO SENSE IS IN THIS GAME

Lol dont watch that video if you havent beat Dead Or Alive 4 with every character, or if you dont plan on it

Edit: The Cave Worm boss is a cakewalk
Edit2: So is Alexei
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:19:05 PM by Dr_Swordfish »