RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
help in new project

Rep:
Level 85
http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/376220.gif" border="0"><br>Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
i need some sprites for my rpg. and, how to i get the white shit around the downloaded sprites to dissapear? ???
and i need some help with erasing the events for good. when i erase one, when i transfer me back the event is back... :mex:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:50:12 AM by deadrik »

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Gettin rid of the white stuff around a c-set is easy. When you import the graphic, just click on the white stuff with the right and left mouse button. With the right mouse button, however, you can click on some part of the character to make the color slightly transparent.