RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the gate of light with demo and team.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
wen is this alesome game gna be finised ;9 ;9 ;9
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
my cat pooped on the floor???

Rep:
Level 85
this game is going to have over 5 hrs of game play so maby the end of the summer.
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 85
ok well this is a new screen for what fire phinex will look like and tell me what you think of the battelers and my new pic. ;D ;D also gate of light is goin MMORPG!!!!!! (i found a script also it is now for wii)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 02:05:51 PM by west098 »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
ok well this is a new screen for what fire phinex will look like and tell me what you think of the battelers and my new pic. ;D ;D also gate of light is goin MMORPG!!!!!! (i found a script also it is now for wii)
w000000000000000000000000t

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

wat

Rep:
Level 85
i liek muscle studyz
i wanna cyber big purple cats
The making of a concept artist > bleh

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
i have it in my ear

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
what you say

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
hay hao u get it on wii ??? ??? ??? ???

aslo ppl stop spamin damieait :bean: :mad:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
yea i was wurdering bout dat too ??? ??? ??? ???

hay hao u get it on wii ??? ??? ??? ???

aslo ppl stop spamin damieait :bean: :mad:
sry ;9

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
HAO U GET WII MMORPG

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I waunt dis gaaem so badely its nott evan funi. I am goen to bye a nu wii juct for dis gaem. Evan tho i hav a wii alredy i think dis gaem is so alesum dat it neds 2 wees to ruhn xD xD xD :mex: :bean: :mex: :zypher:

Rep:
Level 85
i liek muscle studyz
:zypher:

i want teh japanese dudes to deliver a nu wii fer meh
The making of a concept artist > bleh

Rep:
Level 85
are you ready what i'm about to reveal is the most amazing thing in gate of light history Basil final look (i hope)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
yeeeaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!11!!!1111 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
are you ready what i'm about to reveal is the most amazing thing in gate of light history Basil final look (i hope)

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Christ, this is painful.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Cool final look imo

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio

Cool final look imo