RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post your online game information

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Totally forgot to add my 3DS code this whole time.

4897-6014-0088

Added everybody on the list.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
My PS3 username is EvilM00s. Shock, huh?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Please tell me you have Demon's Souls

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
AND Dark Souls!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Well I don't have Dark Souls anymore, but we must slay some demons together yo

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Does anyone else here with a 3DS have Swapnote? You should probably get it if you don't already have it. It's really fun (and free)
also for the 3ds I have Mario Kart 7 and Tekken 3D Prime Edition
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 08:18:50 PM by Harry Burns »

Rep:
Level 97
I do and I added you, I already have a note ready to send you :mad:
Edit: I see you beat me to the punch
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 08:35:24 PM by Doctor Swordopolis »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have it too. I need to add all of you.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've added everybody listed too. Sword why isn't Zombie active. ;.; The place is in dire need of his badass beard.

Rep:
Level 97
College and girlfriend; I've seen him like once or twice in the last 6 months.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Aw. Well at least he's happy.

Shit though your Swapnotes have my sides hurting. Nine vaginas and magic have gotta be the funniest things I've ever seen from one. All my other swapnoter are laaame.

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
3DS friend code: 0301 - 9875 - 1193.

I don't have any games that use online, but I'm hoping to get Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
here mine
3ds friend code
username:
jomarcenter
friend code:
0173-1403-0179
ign:
jomar
game:
n/a

ds friend code
pokemon white (sometime i give hard to find pokemon via trade)
jomar
friend code:
1850-5291-9854

steam
username
jomarcenter
game
tf 2, dota 2(i'm in beta yeah!!!)
this is what i have.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I added my 3DS code.
Add me fools.

Also if your information isn't in the main thread just send me a PM and link me to the post.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Steam: sicksinz (MrDreuger[GoT] is the display name)
Xbox Live: Lethrface 13
PSN: Lethrface13 
(Xbox live does have a space between the e and the 13 while the PSN name does not.)

I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
No 3DS or PS3, all I've got is Steam with TF2: Zylos the Fox.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Zylos, added you (alazz). Outta curiosity, do you like ARPGs like Diablo and Torchlight?

NAM adding your 3ds in a second.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Zylos, added you (alazz). Outta curiosity, do you like ARPGs like Diablo and Torchlight?

NAM adding your 3ds in a second.

Added back.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Jftr, I sold my 3ds.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Added Zylos to steam.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 97
Jftr, I sold my 3ds.
I don't know why I never thought of that. Brb makin bank.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
    I just noticed I didn't mention anything about the games I've got.

Steam:
    • Bioshock
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    • Counter Strike and Counterstrike: Source
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Left 4 Dead 2
    • Medal of Honor: Airborne
    • Portal
    • Portal 2
    • Spiral Knights
    • Team Fortress Classic
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Terraria

Xbox 360
    • Gears of War
    • Army of Two
    • I don't remember what else I've got...

Games for Windows Live:
    • Grand Theft Auto 4

PS3 (gonna have to buy another one)
    • WWE 12
    • Rage
    • Dead Island
    • Modern Warfare 3 (gonna need to buy it again, though

Rep:
Level 94
Don't know why its not on there, but my steam name is HolkDiggity. I show up as Valar Dohaeris. I have a lot of games.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'll update my info when I get home. Getting a hair cut ;o

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Okay, I updated first post with just my info. Also, we might need to make a new section of Origin :/ Silly EA