RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
C&C3 kains wraith

Rep:
Level 89
yeah, it doesn't let me run the game on a back up that i run off deamon tools. What should i do?

update: Got the original CD back ;8
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 06:37:01 PM by Kefka »

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Have you got the actual game?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
?_? So if the backup dont work...play the original?

What Soft ware did you use to make it?

Rep:
Level 89

to make the backup?
alcohol 120%

how could you stop emulation conflict software detection?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:14:18 AM by Kefka »

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Try changing the mode of deamon to secure disk, safe disk etc.

Rep:
Level 89
Try changing the mode of deamon to secure disk, safe disk etc.

Tried and failed ;9

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
What did you use the make the backup?

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
i don't use alcohol 120% so i don't know exactly what it does. but when i make a backup and it doesn't work, 90% of the time this site has a crack for it that works. http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
What did you use the make the backup?

to make the backup?
alcohol 120%

how could you stop emulation conflict software detection?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 89
i don't use alcohol 120% so i don't know exactly what it does. but when i make a backup and it doesn't work, 90% of the time this site has a crack for it that works. http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
looking for a way on that site.

edit:found something but need to insert into game. How would you do that without using a iso program?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 03:52:26 AM by Kefka »

Rep:
Level 87
normally they have directions most of the time it just involves replacing one file with another

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
You normally have to replace it in the games directory, im guessing it's a cracked .exe so it would replace the normal .exe file.

But that would ony work if the back up is asking for the CD to be inserted, is it?

Rep:
Level 89
You normally have to replace it in the games directory, im guessing it's a cracked .exe so it would replace the normal .exe file.

But that would ony work if the back up is asking for the CD to be inserted, is it?
no,  its not. it says one of two thing.

-put in the original disk instead of a backup.
or
-conflict with emulation detected.

Rep:
Level 87
well idk about the emulation error, but gamecopyworld.com should fix the original disk thing. if you want, i can get you the program i use and you can try that one.

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 89
well idk about the emulation error, but gamecopyworld.com should fix the original disk thing. if you want, i can get you the program i use and you can try that one.
The original disk rarely happens to me for some reason. The emulation happens when I use alcohol 120% or deamon tools.

Rep:
Level 87
well heres the program i use try it if you want. otherwise i can't help you.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MEFD5TPJ

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 89
well heres the program i use try it if you want. otherwise i can't help you.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MEFD5TPJ
That fucked up my computer :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Hmm well, try and run the back up with only deamon and other essential programs running, like just the ones needed to make your computer work lol, and if it still doesnt work, either, make it again, or download an ISO from a torrent.

Rep:
Level 89
actually i have 3 versions of the game. One a nero image, ones a iso, and one in mdf format.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Which of them are you using?

Rep:
Level 89
all of them.

edit:tried all of them.