RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm drunk for the first time.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I got drunk the first night all the freshmen moved into their dorms. It was weird because I was entirely coherent nearly the entire time, but I forgot how to do an American accent.
People were asking me stereotypical questions about Scotland for the first three weeks of college.

Rep:
Level 85
Scooby dooby doo
I can get wasted right now, and talk perfectly fine.
No reason to overdue it with horrible typing.

I got REALLY drunk, and there were sober people. I tried so hard to act normal, and they couldn't tell.

Oop, sorry for bumping some of these threads. >.>

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I can get wasted right now, and talk perfectly fine.
No reason to overdue it with horrible typing.

I got REALLY drunk, and there were sober people. I tried so hard to act normal, and they couldn't tell.

Oop, sorry for bumping some of these threads. >.>

God Forgives
:taco: :taco: :taco:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
What does the scouter say about the drunken power level?

I haven't had anything to drink since then... so I see no reason to keep this topic alive.

/lock_topic
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&