RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"If" item equiped - change spriteset? [RESOLVED]

Rep:
Level 85
I'm making differant armours for Aeluxus or whatever. The Fighter noob.

And I want to know how to make it so, when said armour is equiped, it will change the spriteset so his armour is differant.

1. Equiped "iron armour"
2. Spriteset changed to "iron armour Aeluxus"

How would I do this? And make it equiped every map and not just one?
Also, can I do the same thing with battlers?
Thanks.
- Caesis
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 06:06:17 PM by Caesis »

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
Do a common event, and make it a parallel process.  Use a switch to turn it on, and have a parallel process on the first map that turns the switch on.

For the actual event, make a conditional branch.

Have the conditional Branch state that if Actor Aluxes has Iron Armor equipped.

Conditional Branch is on the 1st page.  Actor has ____ Equipped is on the 2nd page of the conditional branch.

For the event satisfied part, have it change actor graphic.

Change Actor Graphic is on the 3rd page.  You can change both the Sprite and Battler from here.
This is a signature.

Rep:
Level 85