RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free phpBB Hosting

Rep:
Level 90
I found a script that allows you to host phpBB forums... So eh heres a link for you guys.

Use the forums for whatever, I really don't care. Just no adult content (you can link to it but don't have it hosted on the forum itself ^^)

http://bakahosting.site88.net/

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
forum only not equal website we have a forum right here why would we go to another one

Rep:
Level 90
What is it with everyone and attacking?

I posted this incase someone wanted to start their own forum, I don't know for maybe a GAME that THEY are making.

THEY might want to use THAT forum for posting UPDATES and having a small community where they can all talk without being bothered.

Maybe they want to mess with a forum and try something out? I don't know but if you don't like it don't post.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL

but WHY would SOMEONE go on THE other forums if they CAN post their GAME here. WE all know that GAME SITES of Rpg games are so fucking less popular, WITH THE exception of Cp and ANESIS. So GOOD job but..

YEAH.

but you have a point. Though this is the ultimate forum and we find everything here,  people may want a -onlymusic- or so forum.

Arlen is hot.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
attacking, since when has me stating that im posting on a thread in a forum about going to post on another forum made sense

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Free hosting, on free hosting.

bringing sexy back