RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Semi-request?] i dont know just look plz

Rep:
Level 86
CHAINSAW!!
i found the best site for high res graphics a long time ago but... I dont remember what is was called, and what words i searched for.
It had 1000's graphics like this one:

i should know because thats where i found this one XD
I shouldve bookmarked it but anyway...
I hope this was the right spot...

EDIT: it is ALSO where i found my avator, see the cow?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 02:16:42 AM by A13x »
I have:
GM7
RPGXP
RPGVX
FPS Creator
Cube 2
3D Gamemaker (SHITBOX!)

WIP stats:
RPGVX:
none, just experimenting with random events...

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I got a crapload of those sprites. I could post them? I got monsters, and also a good deal of heros.
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
CHAINSAW!!
that would be great! Do you know where u got them tho?
I have:
GM7
RPGXP
RPGVX
FPS Creator
Cube 2
3D Gamemaker (SHITBOX!)

WIP stats:
RPGVX:
none, just experimenting with random events...

Rep:
Level 86
Not really, I forgot. But I'll dig in and then post 'em.
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I think the site you're talking about was PhanxGames. They had literally tens of thoiusands of images you could use in your game, but unfortunately their resource section has been down for a few months now because of some server gibberish.

Rep:
Level 86
Ah, I completely forgot about this topic! I will dig in, you can be sure of that!