RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game List

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
The almighty list of games.  Really, I have too many ideas.

Headspace
Project numero uno at the moment, when I actually have a moment.  Need help with sprites and scripting for Kaduki Takanai abilities.

Final Fantasy IV VX
Remake of FF4 on RMVX.  Going swimmingly so far; mapping is nearly complete.  Now for all the systems...

Oracle
Breathing some new life into this game.  Updating scripts and trying to decide what I want menu-wise.

Endless River
Apocalyptic story with a unique twist; story’s been rewritten more times than I can count. Is either going to use the default battle system with RTAB, or a side view system.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 07:49:27 PM by Asch »