RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Announcing Project Subforums!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
After we polled you on it and the result came back as 100% in favour, we got to work on an application system.

Now we're proud to announce the avialability of Project Subforums for RMRK Users!.

When a team is working on a serious project, if often becomes cumbersome for it to live in a single thread.  We're sure older members will remember the Final Fantasy Crankeye project. Searching through the thousands of posts was definitely not the most effective way to keep track of progress.

Project Subforums from RMRK intend to fix that - with your own Project Subforum, it is easy for members of a team to collaborate together while seperating certain topics out into different threads. Not every team would like their discussion out in open view either, and hence your forum is by default protected by a password that only your team knows.

To help with managing your subforum, you as the team leader will have moderation powers over it, though you can also assign additional trusted members with the same powers.

If you're interested in applying for a subforum for your project, simply go through our application process.

This is a new feature and for now, it is restricted to older members. The application page will tell you if you qualify to try it out. And of course, this being RMRK, our subforum feature is and will always be entirely FREE :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 07:04:05 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Fixed typo, ass instead of as. Mass email already gone out.. oh the shame ;o;
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
After we polled you on it and the result came back as 100% in favour, we got to work on an application system.

You say "we" like you weren't the one who did all the work. ;)

Excellent. This is pretty awesome. I always love the new features that get added to RMRK. Makes one wonder what's coming next. :o
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
god this is awesome <3

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Oh wow. I didn't know this was coming. :o I should be paying more attention. This is great.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
SMF2.0 is still pretty buggy, though I'd say it's able to go live.  Hardly anything works with it still though.

Nice work Roph.  Now, next time you try to come up with an idea you should discuss it with me first, that way I can steal it before you decide for sure. :x

<3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That's very noble of you Jalkson.