RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project Subforum discussion: Questions, guidelines etc

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Ask away  :blizj:
bringing sexy back

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
So how many subforums are possible per member?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Do mod's accept or reject applications? are the boards automatically created :o
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
How do Mods know that this feature isn't been abuse?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
How do Mods know that this feature isn't been abuse?

Applications end up in the mod only area. All the mods can see it and they decide whether to give the subforum =)

Do mod's accept or reject applications? are the boards automatically created Shocked

lol read staff forum

So how many subforums are possible per member?

You mean subforums maybe? or say you were making 2 games and you might want 2 boards for them? I guess they'd do it on case by case. It's not meant to be a replacement for the project forum, it's for serious promising projects. We don't just want people having a forum cause they think it's cool, we want them to do something with it and hopefully end up with a finished project =)
bringing sexy back

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
How do you apply?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 102

Quote from: description from the forum itself
Personal subforums granted to promising projects. Want to apply for one? Apply here!

Quote from: RMRK news announcement, sent to every single member
If you're interested in applying for a subforum for your project, simply go through our application process.
bringing sexy back

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Where do we send an app to? PM?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 85
I wish It would let me apply

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I wish It would let me apply

what's the problem?

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 01:20:30 PM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Online russian store?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :-\ I wanted to ask, is there by chance any problem with it? I mean, putting the Subforums, I haven't receive an E-mail or such yet >__>;;

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
How many posts do we need/ how long do we have to be a member?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm pretty sure you won't be getting one. You have 2 posts, and they're both the same question, and in this thread.