RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
NAMKCOR's Secret Game - ROUND 2 | Level 1 | Stages: 3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Yes..I told you that I'd be back with more of these didn't I?
Here is Level 1 of the second wave of the Secret Game Series.

links to the first 3 for those who didn't participate

same rules as last time, PM me with the correct answer (when you get it, you'll know it) and I'll add you to the list of winrars

this time I am going to introduce the concept of 'stages'
i.e. there will be multiple steps to solving each puzzle, though the first stage will always be on the first post of the topic.

to reach the next stage, once you find the clue, you must put it in the hyperlink in the bar at the top of your browser, following this formula
http://www.freewebs.com/fawkesey/[clue].htm
(^ that link isn't part of it, so don't even think it is)

this formula will carry throughout all of Round 2, and is quite essential to finding the final answer of any of the puzzles

STAGE 1-1 BEGIN
CAN YOU FIND LEVEL1STAGE2 ?
Round 2 - Level 1 Winrars
1)Raskii/Skanker
2)Lominisio
<solution posted, no more Winrars awarded>

Off Site Winrars
1) LordMuse (from an IRC chat I visit regularly)

This time it is DEVILISHLY HARD!
Only TRUE WINRARS will be able to pass Round 2!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:41:02 AM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Raskii/Skanker is the first winrar of Round 2 level 1

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I win, you lose
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
lol
I maded it too hard?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I can't get past 1-3 :tpg:

Edit: I half solved it. But I still don't see what to put in the address bar. O_o
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 02:44:27 AM by Lominisio »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
3 is the final one, there's nothing to put in the address bar, the answer to 3 is the final answer >.>

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Oh. I knew that. :S ;9

-PM's NAM-

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Lominisio wins as well

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Can you give us the answer when it's done? I have no clue what to do...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

yeah.
I'll give it until sunday.
If nobody gets it by then, I'll give out the answer

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

yeah.
I'll give it until sunday.
If nobody gets it by then, I'll give out the answer

I meant all of them, not just the last one. >_>
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I know ;)
I was going to post the simple procedure to finding the answer.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ok, apparently I made this too hard for all of you.

Here is the solution, if you don't feel like solving it yourself.
Spoiler for:
Stage 1-1 is the first post, I gave you the formula for inputting answers and asked if you could find level1stage2, i.e. http://freewebs.com/fawkesey/level1stage2.htm

Stage 1-2 if you view source code, or highlight the line, you will find that the word 'and' has two white dashes beside it, making it the word that stands out leading you to http://www.freewebs.com/fawkesey/and.htm

Stage 1-3 (final) there are two 'the' in the sentence, read it closely.

Final answer: The

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Uhhh I don't think i'll be able to even get past the first round.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I was thinking that, but I thought, 'Nah, it's probably just a typo or something' >_>
Sincerely,
Your conscience.