RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
We all love the internet <3 for now..

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Hundreds of thousands? Do you really think they'll be able to send all of those? And in a crouded city? And what about hostages? I guess I failed to mention, that if I raised an army of even 10000, we'd take LOADS of hostages. As long as my orders are "if you resist us, these innocent people will die", the government can't do anything. As long as somebody is pointing a gun at the heads of those hostages, the government can't do anything. The second we see an army soldier, a hostage will die. If they don't fall back, another hostage will die.
You're sick, I honestly hope you die a fucking horrible death sometime soon.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm pissed off because you even thought about taking hostages and killing them because the FUCKING INTERNET WON'T BE AS GOOD AS IT USED TO BE.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I didn't want to return to this topic because I know that the amount of wrong would just piss me off, but @most of you: American soldiers aren't invincible. A lot of you are poisoned with the delusion that your soldiers are perfect. Forcystus actually thinks Americans are the worlds best fighting force. They'd simply be outnumbered. Tell me, how do you think  The government is afraid of protesters, riots, and revolutions, and that's why they want us to be afraid of them.

They are not afraid, they don't care. They see it as another expression of rights and when it gets out of hand, as you are saying, then they will use all force necessary to prevent any civilian, political or military casualties. There are not enough people to stop the police and military force, because you would be taken down in minutes. I'm not saying they are super soldiers, what I am saying is how you think that you will be able to get over 485,000 people without getting noticed that you are planning something and taken down before you even start. The United States Army is mostly all in the Middle East, but the National Guard of the United States is here in the US waiting for something like this to happen. There is a National Guard station in every state but Alaska, and if you plan to start you weak "revolution" then be my guest, I hope you freeze in the cold.

@Anski: When I said "If you can hit your target, pretty much any gun will do the trick", you responded with "bullet proof vests". Anski, if the solider HAS a bullet proof vest on, then that just means that your target is his HEAD. If you can hit his head, pretty much any gun will do the trick.

You do know that when the military goes into battle they aren't just wearing a Nets jersey and a pair of blue jeans with a bullet proof vest? They wear ballistic armor. Head, mask, chest, arms, shoulders legs, the whole nine yards. If I shoot a fully armored soldier anywhere with a nine millimeter, he might move back an inch, but unless I manage to hit him in the very few places that are less armored for mobility, the chance is not so much. There is no crosshair in real life.

I don't know why everybody is getting all pissed about this. Apparently nobody else has balls because I'm the only one willing to fight and kill to get net neutrality back. And yet I've repeated so many times, that violence is a last resort, and I already know that it won't be necessary. As I mentioned earlier in this post, the government is afraid of the people rising up. Just protesting is enough to do the trick. Hasn't anybody else watched "Sicko"?

If you are the man willing to fight for something that does not physically exist, something that you spend your time on, something you pay for, you should not be using it. You are provided internet by the government, and you seem willing to kill the government to take something that is given to you. Even if you do go through with your pitiful "revolution," you will be considered an enemy of the state, an enemy of the country, and lest you not die in battle then you will be on the FBI most wanted list, you will be hunted after through the whole country, and so what? You won't have internet anymore because you will be trying to hide from SWAT teams and other special forces soldiers.

Anski, I'm not changing ANYTHING about my statement, YOU just keep putting words in my mouth (or in this case, keys in my fingers). When I said that I was going to amass an army as a last resort, I meant I was going to TRY. You just took it out of context. If I can't get at least 10,000 Americans pissed off about the loss of net neutrality, then I'm not even going to bother marching.

That's great, because you won't.

But I don't think I'll even bother with a last resort now. There's no point in trying to get people as pissed off as I am, because it's become clear to me in this topic, that Americans who have a pair, are an endangered species, and the rest of you are just afraid of your government.

The government does not have to be afraid of their people. It is what makes a government strong. The fall of the USSR came because of economics, not because everyone protested. Because they didn't. And say you do protest, what are they going to do? They are going to ignore you. If you stand outside with your signs in the street, that doesn't mean they are going to change, "Shucks guys, some 50 or so guys are standing in the street with signs, I guess we have to wave a white flag." They will continue on with their lives. They will take down net neutrality because they don't have to listen to you march and shout.

Although nobody will have the balls to kill and die protecting something they care about, I'm confident that lots of Americans will have the balls to protest, and as I said before, if we get enough of us protesting, change will happen. It's worked in the past, it'll work now.

It may have worked in the past over issues that actually meant something, such as abortion, or the war in Vietnam, when people were killed for reasons that actually exist.

I noticed something about those helmets. Apparently they don't protect ALL of the head. Just shoot at the side of the head, or the face.
SWAT and Special forces teams wear ballistic masks as well.

Hundreds of thousands? Do you really think they'll be able to send all of those? And in a crouded city? And what about hostages? I guess I failed to mention, that if I raised an army of even 10000, we'd take LOADS of hostages. As long as my orders are "if you resist us, these innocent people will die", the government can't do anything. As long as somebody is pointing a gun at the heads of those hostages, the government can't do anything. The second we see an army soldier, a hostage will die. If they don't fall back, another hostage will die.

As much as I wanted to keep out any sort of insult here, I think you are a disgusting pig who deserves to rot in jail, or in a straight jacket for the rest of your god forsaken life. They are innocents and you are not. If you are the inhuman swine who wishes to shoot people over the internet, you are as bad as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin or any other dictator. Say, John comes home from a nice day at work, he just got a promotion, found $50 on the way home on the sidewalk, he comes back to find that his wife and his 2 children are on their knees inside a building, his youngest daughter already shot and killed because of something that had nothing to do with him. He gets on his knees and he cries out to the skies, shoots himself 2 months later because he cannot take the pain that everyone he ever loved was dead for no reason, without honor. You do not decide if someones death is honorable or not. Say you come home, and your father has been taken hostage for something that might not even concern you, and he gets shot, everything is happy correct? Yeah of course, because you get to free up the internets, makes perfect sense.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Hasn't anybody else watched "Sicko"?

You really are just a gullible little dumbass weeaboo.

Anyway, please go out and do this if it comes down to it. I would be so ecstatic knowing you're dead.
:tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Forcystus actually thinks Americans are the worlds best fighting force.

If we are not, we are certainly one of the best.
The next best thing I can think of is Great Britain.

Rep:
Level 97
Forcystus actually thinks Americans are the worlds best fighting force.

If we are not, we are certainly one of the best.
The next best thing I can think of is Great Britain.
:froghat:
China and North Korea are both pretty buttrape, so is Russia.

Canada is also pretty kickass :epic:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I thought Russia had poor military funding.

Anyway, they all sound reasonable, especially canada :V

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Will the anti-net neutrality reach canada? We do have different governments, but we get all of the US's media and other things (Some little kids aren't aware that we gots prime ministers and not presidents) so it does seem like it might spread here.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
BAAAAW THERE TRYING TO TAKE MY NON PEEING GIRLS ;-------------------;

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Rebel in Canada, then have snowmobiles ready for your escape.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hey animefan, I'm not deleting Link's post.

This is me.

Not deleting the post.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:40:00 PM by Arrow-1 »