RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ARGGG Player walking over buildings? [RESOLVED]

Rep:
Level 85
My Player is walking over buildings, this wasn't happening before...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 04:31:38 PM by memyselforwho »

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Go to the database and under the tab "Tilesets", choose the tileset where the player is walking over houses, and make everything that he's not supposed to go over unpassable by clicking on the square tile until it shows and X instead of an O or a square.
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 85
Go to the database and under the tab "Tilesets", choose the tileset where the player is walking over houses, and make everything that he's not supposed to go over unpassable by clicking on the square tile until it shows and X instead of an O or a square.

Thanks a lot for all your help, here and everywhere else haha = D

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!