RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I think this is a little over-due... HI!!

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
I guess I'd better start with some info... I'm 14 years old, I'm an Aussie, I'm a girl. ]
I'm intelligent but I find school tedious and meaningless because of that. My favourite subjects are English and Science.
Mostly I write, but I also draw quite a bit.
My favourite RPG Maker is XP, and I like to consider myself a fair spriter(characters, side-view battlers, animations etc.) and a good storyline designer. I'm currently working on one project called Gryft Memoirs: The Black Butterfly, adn I'm currently working on making white ties style FF battlers for Minkoff's system (the enhanced version).

My personality:
I try and make a joke of most things but often fail. But when I suceed, I leave people in stitches.
I'm the most negative person you'll ever meet.
I don't have many friends at school and get restless when I post a topic and no one replies.
I can often be very sullen and sarcastic.
I will argue a point to the very end.
I will always try and provide CONSTRUCTIVE crictism because I know what it feels like to have someone say "your work sucks" (never happened on thse boards, but its happened)
My "favs"
My favourite colours are purple and black.
MY favourite animals are cat and lion.
My favourite TV shows are Futurama, the Simpsons and Two and a Half Men.
My favourite genre of movies is action and/or comedy.
My favourite musics are Metal, Alternative, Rock and Jpop.
And I think I may be boring you by now, so, um... hi.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Female Aussie! :welcome:

DS reincarnate :V

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Better late than never!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Mmhmm. Welcome

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Female Aussie! :welcome:

DS reincarnate :V

DS wasn't this shallow.

:welcome:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome. Enjoy the forum.
:monkey::monkey::monkey:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welcome... TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!!!

Rep:
Level 86
who's DS???

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I thought Winged is also?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, yes. True. But both of the have left to form this Sorceress :V

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Y halo thar!

Rep:
Level 86
Can someone explain how I am shallow?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ignore him he gets like this around girls  ::), lol

Welcome ^_^

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hey, how old are you? >_>
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
I guess I'd better start with some info... I'm 14 years old, I'm an Aussie, I'm a girl. ]

Rep:
Level 85
meh :(
haha kirsti.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

am i counted as one of your friends at school:D

lol
i dont have to be.

OMG.today was sooooo funny today..i have an imaginary puppy names sruffy, everyone kept standing on him!!! :(

lol..dw..i dont really see a puppy and everyone else doesnt..i was just playing around
but still..

i heard you got sick.
so you stayed hom!
well...u missed nap land test but you still have to do them on the catch up on frieday i think it is.

byebye xxxx
see you tomoz or sometimes the next time you come to school.
oh and our class has gotten funnier btw. i dont know how but yerr...and teachers have gotten bitchyer....

cya.
love you xxx <3

Rep:
Level 86
I'll be back at school by tomorrow.
And I was sick >_<, but I was better by the time my dad got home so I got in trouble.
Luckily, my dad is a very nice guy :).
Oh, and I'll be stepping sruffy tomorrow, don't worry  ;) ;8

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
is this a Myspace raid
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hello yes yes

yes yes hello hello yes
yes yes..
Arlen is hot.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I sence a Plot to destroy RMRK >____>;;;

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Oh, but damn, it was like 8 words in. Do you really expect me to read that much?  :-\
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!