RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey all

Rep:
Level 85
Hmmm.....starting to wonder if this is a kid only site...
Not that I mind, just hoping no one is going to resent
the fact that I'm over the age of 18 by a few years....
Anyway, My name is Meghan. I love playing RPG's
and dreamt of making them when I was young and thought
a floppy disk was a magical device that you could make
games on. I know, stupid, but hey I was like 6 or 7. So
when I discovered RPG maker I got right into it. Now I'm
at the stage where certain things are extremely hard for
me to understand, and things I initially thought impossible
come a lot more easy to me. So I need help but can also
offer help on certain things. For instance, I'm a grammer
and punctuation queen and if anyone tires of editing their
game that way I would certainly help. Anyway, enough
rambling. Cool site, hope to see more of it in the future.
Just got Land Of Shadows the other day, and I've been
learning a lot and playing like crazy.

:) Chaio!

Rep:
Level 87
Heyo, welcome to RMRK! It is good to see another new member here, and I hope that you make some new friends during your stay.

I am one of the resident Paladins ;o

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Hello there!

Welcome to RMRK! Oh, and trust me, this isn't some kid site.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:welcome:

This is not kid-only. Actually, majority of the members here are probably 18 or over. And there's, like, only two 13 year olds. Make sure you're not 12, though. THAT'S ILLEGAL ON THESE FORUMS

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I love you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to RMRK :)

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
 :welcome: 2 RMRK :donkey:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Let's have a big party
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
The only children here are Mastermoo, Raskii, and HaloOfTheSun.

Also, welcome.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Welcome to RMRK.

And yeah, a lot of people are 18+ here, so you don't have to worry about that so much.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member

The King of the Universe welcomes you.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks everyone for being so welcoming. You've made me feel totally at home here
and I'm glad I don't have to feel like an ancient crone here.  ;8

King of The Universe, love the pic!

I'll be a total online pest from now on, though. I hope you all know what
you've gotten yourselves into welcoming me here.  :lol: I'm not very
advanced at this stuff yet, so I'm glad there is such a huge online community
to help me out with some of the most frustrating stuff that I just can't seem
to understand. Heheh, I'm an RPG cavewoman and with your help maybe
I'll discover wheel, make fire, finish building RPG.

So thanks in advance for all your advice!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Chaio! :lol:
Welkum aboard RMRK~
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If it makes you feel better, I'm in mid 20's. So this definately isn't 'kids' site. Have fun while you're here though.